Outdoors
Sponsored by

NRA endowment level membership deal

5,644 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 91AggieLawyer
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had some guy call for the last 3 days and the gist is they are offering upgrades from life to endowment for $250. Seems like a good deal as the endowment level is $1,000.

they will even take $100 down and bill you $25 a month to pay it off. also if you want to help fund the new NRA school program they will take an extra $25.

just a heads up for anybody interested

what are the benefits to this? i mean I signed up for it and should be getting a ranchland jacket out of it but is there anything that makes it better than life?
TwoMarksHand
AG
You probably shoulda asked the salesman
The Wonderer
AG
TwoMarksHand said:

You probably shoulda asked the salesman
combat wombat™
AG
(Buck Turgidson here) I don't see anything about it on the NRA website. Might be interested if you get more details.
agfan2013
AG
Agree with the above, it probably would've been prudent to fully discuss what you were getting into with the sales rep. But I'm in a nice mood so I'll do the dirty work for you.

Go to NRA 2018 website and it will tell you what upgrade/promotion you are available for. To move to an endowment level the benefits are:

Quote:

Your Endowment-level Patriot Life Membership benefits will include:

• Distinctive metallic-bronze Endowment credentials including certificate, lapel pin, and decals for your car or truck
  • Exclusive Toll-Free number for priority service whenever you call NRA
  • Enrollment in our Experticity experts group for professional-level discounts on shooting and outdoor gear
  • The Patriot e-newsletter with inside information about NRA programs, goals and strategies, and early notification for special events
  • Listing of your name in our new Patriot Hall of Honor at the NRA headquarters atrium to honor your sacrifice in defense of freedom

As well as the "gift" of the NRA Rangeland Jacket.
FSGuide
If you go to an NRA convention and check in and show your endowment membership card they give you a bunch of ribbons or something to wear on your name badge so people know your membership level. Kinda like a Homecoming Mum. I said "no thanks" when I saw them at the Houston show a couple years ago.
Talon2DSO
AG
It's interesting that the liberals will bend over backwards to defend the ACLU, a civil rights organization, yet attack the NRA, another civil rights organization. Both organizations are zealous defenders of two major amendments. They serve the same mission.
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
TheEyeGuy
AG
Depending on who they have on the expericity stuff... that COULD be worth it on it's own.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

Kinda like a Homecoming Mum.

Its been years since I wore one of those!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.