Outdoors
Sponsored by

Can-Am Defender Max

3,537 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FatZilla
HansAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy - I was curious if anyone is running a Can-Am Defender? I just picked it up and am really impressed with the quality, but I guess since they are pretty new to the market the accessory options are limited (compared to the ranger).

I'm looking for windshield recommendations. It will be used for hunting year-round so I would like something to open up for air flow when its hot and close when it's cold. Thanks in advance

FatZilla
AG
Could make yourself one by just going to lowes/HD and getting them to cut you a rectangle of thick plexiglass and then attaching it with hinges/latches/straps at the bottom and hinges/latches/straps at the top. Good thing with it is if you ever damage it, its not $100's to replace it.

Plexi is real easy to drill/cut through to make any type of attachment work for your needs.
HansAg
AG
Did something similar on the last one, dust sticks to the plexi and the plexi cracks quickly.
matthewj042
MouthBQ98
AG
Coat and sunglasses?
HansAg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Coat and sunglasses?
Current setup
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Are you getting the swivel mount for the chaingun on the roof?

Might want to add a brass catcher.
FatZilla
AG
HansAg said:

Did something similar on the last one, dust sticks to the plexi and the plexi cracks quickly.
Then your prolly gonna have to go with ones built for it. Still a poly windshield for most, so your gonna have dust either way. Try some anti static spray on it to see if it helps with the dust.

Full windshield for $220
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Windshield-GP-Can-Am-Defender-HD8-HD10-DPS-XT-2016-to-2017-/142293885702

Folding full windshield $250
www.ebay.com/itm/QuadBoss-Folding-Windshield-CAN-AM-Defender-HD10-Defender-HD10-DPS-Defender-etc-/332104544280

Or if money is no object, a glass windshield, for $900
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAN-AM-DEFENDER-UR-GLASS-WINDSHIELD-715001303-/182147333561
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.