Outdoors
Sponsored by

Crossbreed gun belts

1,143 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BrazosDog02
marcel ledbetter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

They're on sale for $50. Does anyone on here have experience with their belts? What's their quality like compared to other companies such as the Belt Man? That's a good price for a Herman Oak leather gun belt.
BenderRodriguez
AG
Mine was okay for a while...lost stiffness after a couple of years. Much happier with my magpul belts, and beltman is also better than crossbreed imo.
gibberish
AG
Bender is right in that they lose some (not all) stiffness over time. However, I like that; for daily wear I do not like the super stiff belts.

I have one Crossbreed belt that I have worn daily for four years and has lost some stiffness. But still plenty sturdy enough to carry a shield or p320 subcompact. Not so great for full size metal gun. I terms of material holding up in appearance, you'd never how much I've worn it.

So it comes down to personal preference and what your carrying. As we all know bender likes those metal Czech guns he keeps tempting us with, so consider what you'll carry.

SW-14
AG
Worn one for years now with no problems. I carry a 1911 or a Sig p238 and it handles the two just fine.
Hoss
AG
Never worn their belts but their holsters and mag carriers are good and their customer service is top notch.

I'm a fan of the Wilderness 5 stitch for concealed carry, but they're not as pretty as a nice leather belt.
BrazosDog02
AG
Anyone tried A&G custom gun leather? They have a horse hide like my beltman but I hadn't tried it.
junior200414
AG
I have one of there belts. It's not horsehide, but it has held up well for a years use wearing it almost every day. Al was also really great to work with, and even matched my belt to a picture of my ostrich Anderson Bean boots.
BrazosDog02
AG
Cool. Ran across them after I bought my beltman horsehide. It's a phenomenal belt And is just as stiff as the day I bought it. But I saw AG and then tried to justify another purchase because they looked good. Lol.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.