Outdoors
Sponsored by

Show of Support - Celebrity Golf Invitational

2,089 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by DoubleE65
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I would like to extend a personal invitation to y'all to attend my good friends Rusty Baker and Josh Beckett's 6th Annual Celebrity Golf Invitational benefitting Show of Support. It will be held at the beautiful Tapatio Springs Resort in Boerne, Tx on Novermber 10-12, 2013. For those of you not familiar with Show of Support, we were founded in 2004 with the purpose of demonstrating public support for the men and women of our military by providing outdoor opportunities to those injured while protecting our country. Founded by outdoorsmen, it’s our way of saying “thanks” the best way we know how. We are a 501(c)3 organization and your tax deductible donations will directly benefit the men and women who have fought for the freedoms we all enjoy. We are currently seeking auction items and sponsorships for the event and I know the good folks on TexAgs Outdoors board will be eager to help this awesome cause. We will have both a live and silent auction at this event and past years auction items have included hunts, firearms, golf getaways, jewelry, signed memorabilia, private music concerts with Texas country artists and much more! Aside from auction items and donations we still have golf teams available for anyone interested in playing in this years tournament. I strongly suggest signing up early as the teams will fill up fast!

This is a truly special event to attend as there will be countless celebrities in attendance, a Texas Hold'em poker tournament, golf tournament, and a dinner and auction followed by an acoustic concert with numerous Texas country artists. And all for an amazing cause!

If you have any questions or would like to make any type of donation please dont hesitate to contact me! You can find more information about this event and register at celebritycharityevent.com or by emailing me at evan@showofsupport.org. You can also shoot me a PM here.

You can also find more information about Show of Support at showofsupport.org.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Evan Eike
Project Manager
Show of Support
DoubleE65
AG
Some of you may have heard me talk about this event this morning on TexAgs Radio and I just wanted to add a few things. This truly is an awesome event and will be bigger and better than last year. We raised over $450,000 last year in the live auction alone! It takes some awesome auction items to raise that amount of money and we have some special things in store for the event this year. Celebrity guests will include World Series Champions John Lackey and Josh Beckett, Texas country artists Gary Allan, Roger Creager, Kevin Fowler, Kyle Park, Reckless Kelly and many more. World Champion Bull Rider Tuff Hedeman will be in attendance along with PGA Tour players and countless other celebrities. We have many different sponsorship packages available and more information can be found at CelebrityCharityEvent.com. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have either on here or email me at evan@showofsupport.org.

Evan Eike
Terk
AG
Good bull! It's out of my territory, but I'll pass this along and see if I can't squeeze a corp sponsorship out of the STx group for you.
BreNayPop
AG
Cool
DoubleE65
AG
Just a heads up... the final website is now available after making a few changes. The address is still celebritycharityevent.com.

If anyone is interested in donating auction items or attending the event please let me know!
DoubleE65
AG
We're filling up quickly Ags! If you're interested in attending the event or have an idea for a live or silent auction item shoot me a PM or email at evan at showofsupport dot org

Website for the event is www.celebritycharityevent.com

You don't want to miss this!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.