Outdoors
Sponsored by

Colt Defender 1911 .45acp with Hogue Grips

3,197 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nealan
AgeofEase08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling my Colt Defender Series 90 1911 in .45acp. 7+1 Comes from factory with Hogue Grips.
Comes with two magazines, and a Galco IWB holster. round count is 54.

I took it to the ranch for one weekend and put 54 rounds through it. 50 at the range and another 4 into pigs in the trap/finishing.

It shoots like a dream, however, I realized that i want something with high cap. It is still very concealable.

$900 obo
i bought the gun on the 21st.

This gun is brand spankin new in all other respects.

EDIT: PRICE REDUCED!

[This message has been edited by AgeofEase08 (edited 6/17/2010 5:15p).]
str8shot1000
AG
Very nice
schmellba99
AG
Good looking pistol.

It's going to be hard to get any more compact and still carry good firepower - and there is not a manufacturer out there that makes a pistol bigger than a .380 that has as thin a profile as a 1911 design. Just a thought for you to chew on.
bedofbrass33
AG
$400 plus a nearly new .22-250 and a single shot 12 gauge my uncle is giving me?

Not trying to undercut, it's just all I have to trade at the moment. Hope you find a buyer soon as that is one awesome pistol!

AgeofEase08
AG
Sorry no trades, unless its for another 1911 of comporable value.

thanks,yes, it is a sweet gun. I cant get over how damn comfortable it is when you pick it up. Ill def have to get me some hogue's put on my others.

Sorry the other MAG isnt pictured, it was in my gun bag, however, it will be going with the pistol.

EDIT:woops

[This message has been edited by AgeofEase08 (edited 6/3/2010 8:44a).]
tmanAg08
AG
quote:
clip

Uh oh!
the enigma
what is the retail on this gun? I ask because I bought a Colt New Agent, which is a Defender designed for concealed carry, rounded edges, "trench" sight along the top of the slide, bobbed thumb safety and beavertail, etc and I paid about $100 less than you are asking. Im not trying to be a d!(k, or anything, just wondering.
Yesterday
AG
quote:
DEFENDER MODEL O Add to Collection
- 9mm Para., .40 S&W (mfg. 1999 only) or .45 ACP cal., 3 in. barrel with 3-dot sights, 7-shot mag., rubber wrap-around grips with finger grooves, lightweight perforated trigger, stainless steel slide and frame - frame finished in matte stainless, firing pin safety, 22 1/2 oz. New 1998.

quote:
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
MSR $939 $825 $725 $625 $525 $450 $395 $350
Note: Colt has issued a recall for ser. nos. DR33036 - DR35948 X due to a problem with the safety and/or guide pad. Improper hardness may cause the safety or guide pad to crack and might not prevent the gun from an accidental firing. Please contact Colt directly if you have one of the pistols - recall@colt.com.

Blue book MSRP is $939 and a used mint condition is $825. Keep in mind that blue book doesn't exactly mean market value. You'll have to take this, and look at what the Colt is retailing for at a few stores and kind of average them out to find a good market value.

[This message has been edited by 03ki11erAG (edited 6/3/2010 9:30a).]
the enigma
^
l
l
l
thanks for the info.
bigfoot10s
AG
How is this gun not compact enough? What are you looking to get to conceal that is smaller than this, but with the same punch?
AgeofEase08
AG
sorry, i dont really want smaller. i want a para carry 12. high cap.

[This message has been edited by AgeofEase08 (edited 6/3/2010 1:21p).]
tamudxchuy
bump?
rjamizon
wish i wasn't broke.
Ducks4brkfast
AG

[This message has been edited by Ducks4Brkfast (edited 9/10/2013 1:09p).]
fido98
quote:
It shoots like a dream, however, I realized that i want something with high cap.

not such a good shot huh
AgeofEase08
AG
I like to "unload" per se. I like to shoot a bunch and dont like reloading every 7 shots. I shoot very well.

The gun is still available.

[This message has been edited by AgeofEase08 (edited 6/18/2010 11:01p).]
radoe@sbcglobal.net
i'll offer $800
rad
ConstructionAg01
radoe@sbcglobal.net
also the gun will have to be shipped to indiana. i will pay shipping with $800 offer.
rad
Belton Ag
AG
I'll pay $801
AgResearch
AG
radoe@sbcglobal.net said:

also the gun will have to be shipped to indiana. i will pay shipping with $800 offer.
Ogre09
AG
Rookie bumping a 12 yr old thread?
nealan
In with popcorn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.