Outdoors
Sponsored by

looking for an inexpensive humidor

629 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by AZAG08
adamsbq06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
well i have decided to start keeping enough cigars around so that i dont have to run to cigar vault everytime i feel like having a smoke. does any one have a nice inexpensive humidor to recomend. I would liek something that wouldl ook attractive on a desk and holds about 20-25 cigars. TIA.
kchaggie
take a look at the thompson cigar site. they have good deals on stuff. sometimes they even come full of cigars.
TMoney2007
AG
Check out cheaphumidors.com They have a bit nicer stuff.

If you get a humidor from thompson and it is filled with cigars, I promise you that they are crappy humidors with even crappier cigars.
AZAG08
AG
I have a Don Salvatore Burl Humidor that was cheap (around $20) - works great and looks good too

EVA3
AG
I only have a cigar about once a month...sometimes not that frequently. But I found myself walking out of the store with 2 or 3 and wasting them. I found a humidor at Texas Avenue Cigars in College Station for about 50-60 bucks and it works great. The sticks taste great once they settle a while. Besides, I think I like opening the humidor and smelling it better than I like smoking the cigars. It holds probably 75 cigars, which should hold me for 6-8 years! The only thing I would change is that the hygrometer isn't adjustable. If I want humidity at 70%, the hygrometer should read 59%.

My 2c.
MasterAggie
AG
cheap humidors is good. CBid has some good deals, Cigars International. If you're like most people get one about 2x the size you think you'll need. And stay away from Thompson they are way overpriced and quality sucks.
35chililights
AG
build one
adamsbq06
AG
great suggestions i will probably go with cheaphumidors.com. I would definately build one once i get into a house.
AZAG08
AG
agree with MasterAggie 100%

Humdors are like gun safes- always get them 2x what you think you need
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.