TexAgs not working on home wi-fi

736 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by gman4455
khkman22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yesterday when I tried to access TexAgs on my phone on my home wi-fi I got a 403 Forbidden error. Below that it just says Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2. Just tried checking if anything was being blocked by my router and I don't see anything, but I get the same error on my MBP. Haven't seen an issue with any other site. Rebooted the router and that didn't fix it either.

Any suggestions on what the issue is and how to fix?
BenTheGoodAg
AG
I've had a similar issue for years, so interested in replies.

Texags works on phone (wifi), and on hardwired desktop
Texags stops working on phone (wifi), but still works on phone (cell network), and hardwired desktop. Other websites still work on phone (wifi)
Some time passes, and Texags start to work on phone (wifi)
FatZilla
AG
khkman22 said:

Yesterday when I tried to access TexAgs on my phone on my home wi-fi I got a 403 Forbidden error. Below that it just says Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2. Just tried checking if anything was being blocked by my router and I don't see anything, but I get the same error on my MBP. Haven't seen an issue with any other site. Rebooted the router and that didn't fix it either.

bad DNS cache is my guess. Restarting the router/modem should fix that. Also change your routers DNS to one like cloudflare instead of your providers default one if your havn't. Helps prevent this type of issue.

https://www.cloudflare.com/dns/
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
My first thought would be figure out if your wife or girlfriend knows how to block websites.
Tailgate88
AG
Might try the tech support forum here too. Bottom of the forum list.
gman4455
Staff
AG
khkman22 said:

If you're seeing "Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2" on the page, most likely it's being blocked on our end. Can you PM me the address you see at https://whatismyipaddress.com (make sure you're on the computer that doesn't work) so I can investigate further? Anyone else experiencing this issue can do the same and PM me and I will look into it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.