***Week 3 Monday night miracle***

1,223 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by EliteElectric
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
League 1: Lost by 3 to fall to 1-2 despite a 150 point performance. Freaking Puka.

League 2: Need D'Andre Swift + 7> Devonta Smith (half-PPR) to stay undefeated
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bar league:
Need Dontavion Wicks > Rome Odunze + 5

Main league:
Need Wicks + Devonta Smith > 62
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hurts > Loveland

6pt TD pass league and half PPR
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm 20 down in my money league but I have DeVonta Smith going and my opponent is done. Hopefully DeVonta Smith has a big game again tonight.
www.elitellp.net/

Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need Jalen Hurts to be at 20 or fewer points.
hurleyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Already secured my weekly loss to go 0-3…. Not looking like this is my year
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lost in all 3 leagues this week. Moved to 1-2 in one and 2-1 in the others.

Made 2 trades this week in different leagues. I trade Saquon and Rome Odunze for Malik Nabers and Jeremiyah Love. Also traded Rico Dowdle for Josh Downs in another.

Need to figure out my RB room and my flex in my buy-in league. Trying to package Omarion Hampton and Tetairoa McMillan (WR3) for a better RB but I'll probably have to hold both.
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
League 1 - lost
League 2 - Hurts + Barkley < 5.... I should be dropping to 0-3 pretty soon
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not really a miracle but I need Hurts to score 9+ to stay in 1st but the rest of my roster sans Kenneth Walker has been underperforming this week so it feels like it'll be a miracle to have him meet his projection
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll go ahead and whine on this thread...

it's a bear playing against Gibbs or Bijan

didn't have the 1st or 2nd pick in any leagues, so I don't have either...and I've caught one or the other each week.

only JSN or Walker is hanging with them right now. It's an uphill battle to overcome your opponent's RB production -- especially against Gibbs in PPR
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
league 1...up by 2 points. I have Saquon. Opponent has Loveland. 1/2-PPR

league 2...up by 10 points. I have Santos. Opponent has Devonta. Non-PPR
KDubAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just need Eagles defense NOT to get 18+ pts for the win
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Case Keenum looking good early

Ben Johnson knows how to call plays

TD catch for Burden
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Loveland down at the one-inch line

Bears fail on 4th & goal
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy Dalton picked on 3rd & goal

after Hurts took a hard hit earlier
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

Not really a miracle but I need Hurts to score 9+ to stay in 1st but the rest of my roster sans Kenneth Walker has been underperforming this week so it feels like it'll be a miracle to have him meet his projection


1.84 through almost a half…not looking good
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1-yard TD run for Hurts with 1 second left (with the clock running)
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow that was close
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
48-yarder for Santos
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keenum looks like he's back at UH

TD pass #2
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hurts picked

3 turnovers for Bears D/ST
Playfly Brinks Truck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stinky Jalen strikes again! Guy can only get it done if his supporting cast is A+
Basketball and Chain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Hurts on the take?
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TD run for Keenum
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bears have run 61 plays

Eagles only 40
Matt_ag98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
W said:

TD run for Keenum


Wonder what the betting odds was that for tonight
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
garbage time has arrived
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

garbage time has arrived

You mean, "Hand the ball to D'Andre Swift" time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keenum showing that accurate QBs can win no matter how old and unathletic they are
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

W said:

TD run for Keenum


Wonder what the betting odds was that for tonight


If you'd asked me last week I'd have said he'd been retired for 5 years at least.

W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
11 targets for Burden tonight -- good to see
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Kalif Ramond a legit fantasy option???
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got 12.5 points from Devonta Smith and 2.0 points from the Eagles defense, and my opponent got 9.0 points from Saquon Barkley. My fantasy team won 124.98 to 116.04 to improve to 3-0. My other fantasy team got slaughtered 159.24 to 110.58 to drop to 2-1.
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thegoodolag15 said:

Is Kalif Ramond a legit fantasy option???

I'm wondering this myself. I could sure use some WR help
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I needed 20 from Smith, dropping him today
www.elitellp.net/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.