Jamies Winston

528 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by MookieBlaylock
Playa00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long does he last? Trash the receivers and hope he gets traded or does he bounce back this week now that he's had time with the ones?
playa00
1988PA-Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As a Giants fan having seen 14 years of miserable football, I have drawn parallels to the Aggies for years; poor front office management, struggle to find a great coach, marginal offensive line year after year, generally poor qb play, a perceived strong D that just doesn't play to expectations, and injuries that devastate the season.

Now very happy to have Harbaugh as the coach. I do think better years are ahead. But to finally answer your question, I think Jameis will be our Reed, hot or cold. Rarely in between. His performance monday night was abysmal, threw about 40% with 2 interceptions (Reed was almost identical). I do think our O-line, similar to A&M's, will greatly influence the qb play. Reed and Jameis are not Mahommes who could still qb well with an average O-line.

Giants will win about 5 games. I was expecting 8 at the start of the season. If he does poorly for 3-4 games I could see the Giants shop for an older available qb like Flacco rather than someone like JJ McCarthy. (But really, what do I know?) My hope is that he gets some kinks worked out this week with reps, and with two lesser teams coming up, develops some confidence and gets on track with receivers.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We talking from a Giants/NFL football or a fantasy perspective?

Because those are two vastly varying outlooks.

MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

As a Giants fan having seen 14 years of miserable football, I have drawn parallels to the Aggies for years; poor front office management, struggle to find a great coach, marginal offensive line year after year, generally poor qb play, a perceived strong D that just doesn't play to expectations, and injuries that devastate the season.

Now very happy to have Harbaugh as the coach. I do think better years are ahead. But to finally answer your question, I think Jameis will be our Reed, hot or cold. Rarely in between. His performance monday night was abysmal, threw about 40% with 2 interceptions (Reed was almost identical). I do think our O-line, similar to A&M's, will greatly influence the qb play. Reed and Jameis are not Mahommes who could still qb well with an average O-line.

Giants will win about 5 games. I was expecting 8 at the start of the season. If he does poorly for 3-4 games I could see the Giants shop for an older available qb like Flacco rather than someone like JJ McCarthy. (But really, what do I know?) My hope is that he gets some kinks worked out this week with reps, and with two lesser teams coming up, develops some confidence and gets on track with receivers.


you mean like every fan base except for like 2 ? ever think you hyper focus on yourself just a wee bit?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.