***Week Two Monday Night Miracle***

1,586 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by CharleyKerfeld
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Weird week in the NFL. Very low scoring early in the day, big-time injuries to Jayden Daniels and Caleb Williams, and an OT thriller.

Thanks to the heroics of JT and K9, I have a 41.84 point lead with all of my guys done. My opponent has a Dart-Lively stack, which would beat me if they match last week's production...should be a win, but I am always nervous on Monday nights.

With Sunday in the books, what do you need to win on Monday night?
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks to a pointless 30 yard pass to Rashee Rice on the last play of regulation last night, I need 3 points from Rams kicker + Puka (or the scrub Giants receiver I picked up in case Puka doesn't play).

This feels like the kind of game I will manage to find a way to lose.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
League A - already lost
League 2 - I win as long as the Rams D doesn't score -11
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need Devante + Kyren to outscore Nabers + 10 pts
ConstructionAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need Kyren to outscore Devante. Puka likely out and Whittington doubtful makes it dicey.
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sitting pretty good this week! I just need the Rams kicker to score less than 100 points.
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need Dart not to have negative 28 points tonight

Happy to get to 2-0, but I would have lost to a lot of teams in my league the last two weeks. Don't know how long my good luck will hold up
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
puka OUT
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have Davante Adams and the Rams D/ST against Isaiah Likely and Kyren Williams with a 13.5pt buffer
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't think about it but this injury to Myles might cost him a shot at the all time record.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you Malachi Fields! I lead by 0.1 points.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
uh-oh, Dart banged up on the Giants' opening drive
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dart is hurt

Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
QB's dropping like flies this week!
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That looked bad in slo mo but he walked off so maybe he will just be out a few weeks
Goldie Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

Didn't think about it but this injury to Myles might cost him a shot at the all time record.
Assuming you mean sacks. Is he even that close? Thought we had a ways to go before that was even a conversation
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rams 3 & out

we'll see if Dart returns
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jameis Winston in the huddle
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jameis "chunk it" Winston!
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well ****
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like I'll be trying to grab Kyler off the wire
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Winston looks like ass my dude
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
31-yard TD catch for Adams
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nabers made of glass
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

wangus12 said:

Didn't think about it but this injury to Myles might cost him a shot at the all time record.
Assuming you mean sacks. Is he even that close? Thought we had a ways to go before that was even a conversation


75 away. If he averaged 12.5 over these next 6 seasons he'd get it. Career average is 14 across 9 years, 2 of which he's missed significant time
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Giants may not score tonight
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Skattebo is fun to watch, but I'd want to see the giants use him less on inside and outside zone and more on some swing passes and screens on the perimeter. You can get WRs blocking the first and second DB and have Skattebo barreling downhill with a 1v1 on a safety or nb.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10-yard TD catch for Kyren
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Long time NY Giants fan. After Dart went out and Winston came in I watched one series and then turned it off.

How is Winston still in the NFL? I don't get it.
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How is Winston this bad? He looks like Marcel Reed out there. Can't hit the broad side of a barn.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kyren fumbles at the 10-yard line

chance for NYG to score
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, the giants scored!
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Adams going off

195 yards & 2 TD's
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jameis Winston is bad at football.

I am clinging to a 2 point lead. I could use some more extra points from Rams kicker.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well this week I got miracled in reverse. Started the night with 53 pt lead and opponent only had Adams and Kyren left…….
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.