Tom Brady losing the touch?

2,500 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Scotty Appleton
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Several throws tonight waaaay out of character for him. Toll from family drama or is father time doing his thing?
JR Ewing
AG
Why do they not even look at Mike Evans? It's ridiculous...arguably their best receiver and they dont even look his way. He catches passes and makes QBs look good. The ball...give it to him!
Sweep4-2
Looks like Bucs WR's are there to catch screen passes and block. And the occasional 5 yard stop.

Maybe Brady's arm just isn't there anymore?
Consistency: It's only a virtue if you're not a screw-up.
IrishAg
Brady looks bad. Making bad reads, is horribly late, and doesn't seem like he knows the offense anymore.
IrishAg
Overall, it's sad to say it, but Brady it's costing this team games
SilverTongueDevil
Father Time and going from Bruce Ariens to Todd Bowles at head coach.
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. Vince Lombardi
The Porkchop Express
He should have retired after winning the Super Bowl, and definitely should have retired last year. He's looking like the guy who doesn't know what to do next. Like when Jordan kept coming back with diminishing returns with the Wizards at age 38 and 39. Or Brett Favre staying another year after his near-miss with the Vikings and finishing his career with a 5-8 final season where he threw 11 TD and 19 INT.

He should jump right to being a team president or an owner if he's got the money, he needs to compete on the highest level, and the Bucs need to find their next guy.
MookieBlaylock
AG
He was gonna retire until FTX broke up his marriage and took his money

Rumour is he didn't get his proper TB 12 doses in the off-season
W
AG
SilverTongueDevil said:

Father Time and going from Bruce Ariens to Todd Bowles at head coach.
yep, this is not getting talked about enough. The Bucs got cute with their head coach transition
Aggie 509th
AG
Being a Cowboys fan he still worries me. He will probably smoke da' boys in the first game of the playoffs. Doesn't matter anyway though as Aaron Rogers "owns" the Cowboys and looks like he is headed to the playoffs. He would ensure the Cowboys bow out early if they match up somehow in the playoffs.
aggiepaintrain
AG
He does not look like he's having fun BUT TB will beat the Cowboys.
Like a rented mule.
Dr Lane Trowlan
aggiepaintrain said:

He does not look like he's having fun BUT TB will beat the Cowboys.
Like a rented mule.

Wrong.
Run The Damn Ball
Raiderjay
He will look much better than Dak's 4 INTs and 2 pic 6's......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Southlake
He gets better in the playoffs.

You'd think he's been there before…
W
AG
Tampa's O.C. Byron Leftwich fired
Ag_07
AG
W said:

Tampa's O.C. Byron Leftwich fired

Damn what a fall for that guy.

Just last year he was talked about as a HC candidate. He was one of the next offensive minded up and comers.
BMX Bandit
Raiderjay said:

He will look much better than Dak's 4 INTs and 2 pic 6's......

Aged well.
evan_aggie
AG
He looks like he needs to be 10-15 lbs heavier and to lift more honestly. Some of his strength is going to go...and he began to look too lean even when the season started.

Probably life stress.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He seems to have developed a problematic aversion to being hit. Getting the ball out too fast. Mike Evans is not a quick hitter type weapon.
Harry Dunne
At that age, any time you get hit could be a season-ender. At 45 and especially with his physique, the body can't take hits like it used to. Its nothing short of miraculous that he has been able to play at this level for so long and I think he could still win one more with the right line and weapons around him and I don't think that can happen on the cash-strapped Bucs.

I was thinking he might "go home" to San Fran but now with Purdy emerging that ain't gonna happen. But he's got to move on.
Scotty Appleton
evan_aggie said:

He looks like he needs to be 10-15 lbs heavier and to lift more honestly. Some of his strength is going to go...and he began to look too lean even when the season started.

Probably life stress.

And that is harder to do at 45-46 without some "help". Now, like most NFL players, I am sure Tom is on plenty of things that fly under the radar, but it gets harder to hide.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.