FF draft Grades

1,043 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Zachary Klement
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So had my first draft tonight. .5 PPR league, 6pt passing TDs. Kind of meh about it as it didn't pan out as I'd like. Feel weak at RB but strong everywhere else. Got some high end players and then several gambles. Starting roster's are QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D

QB- Josh Allen, Tua
RB- Fournette, Harris, Hunt, Hines, Spiller
WR- Kupp, Godwin, Juju, Mooney, Hopkins, Boyd, Palmer
Te- Kelce
D/ St- Dallas
K- Bass
Ags #1
AG
Rb are going to be a weak spot for sure. Can never trust a NE rb imo. Never know who will get the ball
gigem1223
Ags #1 said:

Rb are going to be a weak spot for sure. Can never trust a NE rb imo. Never know who will get the ball

My thoughts as well. I approached the draft taking BAP and it turned my roster weak at RB.
texasaggie2015
AG
Allen, Kelce, Kupp could be a lethal trio. JuJu very well could be a WR1 this year. RB depth is concerning but it's hard to draft the perfect team.

Here's mine.. it's a 2QB league. 12 teams:

QB1: Justin Herbert
QB2: Jameis Winston
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Ezekiel Elliott
WR: Deebo Samuel
WR: Mike Williams
WR: Courtland Sutton
TE: Pat Freimuth/Tyler Higbee
DEF: Saints (I normally stream defenses)
K: Ryan Succop
gigem1223
texasaggie2015 said:

Allen, Kelce, Kupp could be a lethal trio. JuJu very well could be a WR1 this year. RB depth is concerning but it's hard to draft the perfect team.

Here's mine.. it's a 2QB league. 12 teams:

QB1: Justin Herbert
QB2: Jameis Winston
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Ezekiel Elliott
WR: Deebo Samuel
WR: Mike Williams
WR: Courtland Sutton
TE: Pat Freimuth/Tyler Higbee
DEF: Saints (I normally stream defenses)
K: Ryan Succop

With out seeing the bench, hard to judge entirely. Like the starters though. What pick did you have?
txagman1998
AG
Quote:

So had my first draft tonight. .5 PPR league, 6pt passing TDs. Kind of meh about it as it didn't pan out as I'd like. Feel weak at RB but strong everywhere else. Got some high end players and then several gambles. Starting roster's are QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D

QB- Josh Allen, Tua
Te- Kelce
D/ St- Dallas
K- Bass

I like that you have (depending on the rankings you use) QB1, WR1, and TE1. Also, Fournette is a great PPR back, but there isn't much depth behind him (as you already mentioned).

As WR is your strength, you may consider trading some of your depth to acquire RB help. You can only start 3 of your WRs each week assuming you use one for the flex. Once Hopkins get back, even with Bye weeks in play, one or two of Kupp, Godwin, JuJu, Mooney, and Hopkins will be on the bench each week.

Also, you might consider handcuffing Fournette with Rachaad White. With your lack of RB depth, if Lenny goes down, you are going to have very thin options at RB.
Agzonfire
gigem1223 said:

QB- Josh Allen, Tua
Te- Kelce
D/ St- Dallas
K- Bass

I like this team a lot. Next week I've got a draft where we know the order and I've got the 3 spot. I'll be taking Kupp and hopefully end up with something similar to this. I'd rather be weak at RB and hope to make a waiver wire move or two. Plus, you went with premium handcuffs so you're one rolled ankle away.
Only thing I'd change is not drafting Tua, when you have a high end QB1 I see no need to roster a backup all year.
gigem1223
Agzonfire said:

gigem1223 said:

QB- Josh Allen, Tua
Te- Kelce
D/ St- Dallas
K- Bass

I like this team a lot. Next week I've got a draft where we know the order and I've got the 3 spot. I'll be taking Kupp and hopefully end up with something similar to this. I'd rather be weak at RB and hope to make a waiver wire move or two. Plus, you went with premium handcuffs so you're one rolled ankle away.
Only thing I'd change is not drafting Tua, when you have a high end QB1 I see no need to roster a backup all year.

Thanks man. I got Tua with the last pick. It was slim pickins and felt like he was the best value. Crossing fingers for a break out year for him and potentially use him as trade bait later in year.
gigem1223
I think you talked me into dropping tua though. Names available. Thoughts on who y'all would get? Leaning Moore or Gallup.

Hardman
Mike Davis
Tolbert
Gallup
R. Moore
H. Hurst
IslanderAg04
I was 12th in a keeper league.

Qb- Hurts
Rb 1- D Swift
Rb 2- Aaron Jones
WR - Sutton
WR- Higgins 9th round keeper
TE- Hunter Henry
Flex - Keenan Allen
Flex- Brandon Cooks
Bn - Melvin gordon
Bn - Devonte Smith
Bn - Tre Lance
Bn - Kenneth Walker
Bn - Gainewell
Bn - Wan'Dale Robinson

Def - pats
K - Bass
Zachary Klement
AG
I like your team a lot. I think Hurts is going to be the QB1 this year.
IslanderAg04
Zachary Klement said:

I like your team a lot. I think Hurts is going to be the QB1 this year.

Lots of early reaches in this league. Qb's started going in round 3. Lots of people sleeping on hurts. Huge upside as a runner. Stacked him with some more targets this year. Still managed to get him at the 7-8 snake.

First year i did rb/rb draft. Won some many leagues with megatron as my first pick. Just wasnt working anymore.

I think Dillon and Aaron jones will split carries, but jones will lead the packers in yac, targets, and yards.
Agzonfire
Here's what I ended up with. Pick 3, 10 team PPR.
QB - Hurts
RB - Saquon, E. Mitchell
WR - Kupp, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf
TE - Andrew's
K - Folk
D - 49ers

Bench
Mattison
C. Patterson
Godwin
Julio Jones
Lazard
Pickens

I feel like it was a pretty good draft, I went into it wanting Hurts at QB and followed the plan I went into it with for the most part.
Zachary Klement
AG
I like your squad. The Hurts-AJ Brown stack is going to be NASTY this year. I think Hurts is going to finish as the QB1 and Brown will be a WR1.

Did you go Kupp 1st, Andrews 2nd, Saquon 3rd, and Brown in the 4th?! Brown in the 4th seems like great value.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.