NFL fights thread....

15,845 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by HRGuy
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've seen a couple this week...post em if you got em.

taylorswift13
AG
Nice
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Damn, that's a big ole girl.
TyHolden
AG
if that's his gf, i feel sorry for him...got clocked

slimjimsims
AG
TyHolden said:

if that's his gf, i feel sorry for him...got clocked

This is why I drive
3 Toed Pete
AG
Almost every fight I've ever seen at a pro sporting event has involved a woman yelling and agitating the situation and often throwing a drink on someone.

And Tom Brady really let himself go this offseason.
Ag_07
AG
At first I was like 'Thats F'ed up. That dude has a woman ina a headlock!!' then I realized 'Oh wait...That's not a dude that's fair game'.
TexAgs1992
All scum. This is why I watch NFL games from the comfort of my home. The clientele over the last 5 years has become predominantly degenerates.
jr15aggie
AG
How in the hell you get so worked up during a pre-season game!? Even if somebody is being a complete jack ass, there are thousands of open seats, go find another!
Ags #1
AG
The chick that is in the headlock is so gone. Here eyes. Wow!
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
IrishAg
jr15aggie said:

How in the hell you get so worked up during a pre-season game!? Even if somebody is being a complete jack ass, there are thousands of open seats, go find another!
It's usually being drunk off your ass, then talking **** loudly, then getting drunk angry that someone tells you not to cuss or be as loud....and fight...

Another reason I don't go to NFL games, so many people go to drink over watching the games....which makes no damn sense with the price of tickets and alcohol at games, but what can you do?
TyHolden
AG
IrishAg said:

jr15aggie said:

It's usually being drunk off your ass, then talking **** loudly, then getting drunk angry that someone tells you not to cuss or be as loud....and fight...

Another reason I don't go to NFL games, so many people go to drink over watching the games....which makes no damn sense with the price of tickets and alcohol at games, but what can you do?
username checks out
TyHolden
AG
Clemson frat boy gets his butt kicked by some hs kid in crocs.

DannyDuberstein
AG
Agree about NFL games. I don't care of it's free, I'm not going. Walking thru the tailgating is the closest thing to walking thru a prison yard. Minimize eye contact. So many of these people are out there as early as possible and completely plastered before they even get inside
Hey...so.. um
DannyDuberstein said:

Agree about NFL games. I don't care of it's free, I'm not going. Walking thru the tailgating is the closest thing to walking thru a prison yard. Minimize eye contact. So many of these people are out there as early as possible and completely plastered before they even get inside

What a sissy take. I go to at least 1 Texans game a year and wear my Cowboy jersey. I get free drinks and food and people are mostly awesome. A few drunks yelling at you, sure but a prison yard?
TyHolden
AG
Georgia / Oregon fan fight...

bigjag19
AG
Best thread in history of this board.
texagbeliever
TyHolden said:

Georgia / Oregon fan fight...

This one brings up a good point. Do not try to break up a fight unless you believe you are able to stop the fight and committed to stopping it. One guy pulls the other guy off the Oregon fan. Then when the Oregon fan charges the Georgia fan the fight stopper is no where to be found and the Georgia fan is thrown to the ground.

The fight ends when one guy shows up puts the georgia guy in a headlock and yells at the other dude to back off. Oregon fan decides it is wise not to attack that dude.
TyHolden
AG
Back to the NFL...this looks like a cheap shot but who knows. NSFW.

TyHolden
AG
NSFW - language....not American football but funny as hell.

Iowaggie
AG
Lots of current and former players love MrGo30s film session during the season (although not a big hit among the average texags poster). In the off-season, he does a good amount of content that touch on this subject.

Given he normally reviews College & NFL games, his off-season reviews of a few well known situations is pretty funny.

DFW Spirit airlines skirmish:

https://instagr.am/p/ChLbWITJQu3

Best Buy crooks escape from about 4 weeks ago (Part 1) - with a good Singletary quote

https://instagr.am/p/CdebV0_JLxL
ATM9000
AG
TexAgs1992 said:

All scum. This is why I watch NFL games from the comfort of my home. The clientele over the last 5 years has become predominantly degenerates.

Haha… people here have talked about how gross and low class the NFL crowds are around here for at least 15 years.

Every fight I've seen at an NFL game involves the most slurred of slurry speeches and wobbliest of wobbly drunk people. In person, they are really pretty hilarious.
NoahAg
May as well title the OP "Florida Man Watched Football."

I'm in the "NFL games/fans are trash" camp. The number of trash people from all walks of life who pour out their life's savings (or max credit cards) on tickets, jerseys, booze, etc is amazing.
Let's go, Brandon!
Iowaggie
AG
This could be Jets vs. life fight.

RC_57
AG
Iowaggie said:

This could be Jets vs. life fight.

The sound at the end is fricken hilarious

It impacts the ground straight down on its nose, falls over "boom", then a little "pop" right afterwards, and goes into flames...
insulator_king
AG
Nice hit by MIke Evans!

trueaggie2782
AG
insulator_king said:

Nice hit by MIke Evans!

Mike's not exactly the type of guy I'd want to mess with.
cajunken
Mike's gonna get a nice fine and prolly a game or two suspension. Thing is, Brady started this by backtracking on the field to Lattimore's chirping, then backed away once Fournette shoved Lattimore. Evans and Lattimore have a history, so Evans runs back out onto the field and waylays Lattimore. Evans is going to pay for Brady's ego.
redag06
Saw something where a bucs lineman knows to always find Evans after every play to keep him from getting trouble.
DD88
AG
It was apparently Round 3 of Evans vs. Lattimore:

Tom Brady Blasts NFL Over Teammate's Suspension
Iowaggie
AG
If the Lions did this everytime they won, I don't think America would get tired of it....
bigjag19
AG
Weird she wasn't there?
Iowaggie
AG
bigjag19 said:

Weird she wasn't there?

"I love him so much, but this is a great weekend to get some pics for my followers. ...Do I want to watch his game? No, just tell me the outcome, but make sure to capture my reaction from a great angle. ...Wait, let's capture that again with me tugging on the bikini top"
Iowaggie
AG
Coordinator vs tablet

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.