I am excited to announce that I will be speaking at RecFest USA 2026 in Nashville on Wednesday, September 23rd.
My session, titled "What AI Can Actually Do in Frontline Hiring: Lessons from a Texas Destination Resort," will delve into practical applications of AI in recruiting. I will share lessons learned from real-world implementations and discuss how talent acquisition leaders can harness technology to enhance hiring outcomes.
Since 2002, I have partnered with organizations as a strategic talent acquisition leader, addressing complex hiring challenges through innovative and creative recruiting solutions. I have always believed that growth occurs outside of our comfort zones. That's why I have spent my career challenging conventional thinking, embracing change, and exploring new possibilities. From fax machines and newspaper ads to ATS platforms, automation, and now AI, I have never been content with "this is the way we've always done it."
Each experience has reinforced a simple belief: greatness is often revealed when we are willing to step outside our comfort zones and challenge what others consider normal.
My session, titled "What AI Can Actually Do in Frontline Hiring: Lessons from a Texas Destination Resort," will delve into practical applications of AI in recruiting. I will share lessons learned from real-world implementations and discuss how talent acquisition leaders can harness technology to enhance hiring outcomes.
Since 2002, I have partnered with organizations as a strategic talent acquisition leader, addressing complex hiring challenges through innovative and creative recruiting solutions. I have always believed that growth occurs outside of our comfort zones. That's why I have spent my career challenging conventional thinking, embracing change, and exploring new possibilities. From fax machines and newspaper ads to ATS platforms, automation, and now AI, I have never been content with "this is the way we've always done it."
Each experience has reinforced a simple belief: greatness is often revealed when we are willing to step outside our comfort zones and challenge what others consider normal.