Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Technical/Solutions/Process Consultant Opportunities

956 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Gigemaggiesss2020
ptothemo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am seeking a new opportunity that would fall in the general scope of technical/solutions/process consulting. My career to this point has been in group benefits technology, and I have wider experience with HR and healthcare, both commercial and Medicare, through the benefits focus.

Most recently, I worked with a start-up for two-plus years in a Solutions Architect role, including a fair amount of product ownership and management responsibilities. The predominant focus of my work was the planning, design, and implementation of two new customers, including a new product vertical and delivery model. To be transparent, I was laid off recently due to a strategic change in the company. I can provide more detail on that if needed, but I would prefer not to do it in a public space.

Through the years, I worked in operations, implementation, and pre-sales roles, including leading delivery teams and engaging in internal and external strategy and decisions up to the c-level. While I do not have a deep background with particular platforms or languages, I do have functional experience with a wide range of commercial platforms, particularly in the HR space, and with modern software frameworks.

I am being intentionally broad at this point and am open to opportunities in any industry or vertical. I live in Cedar Park and am open to on-site or hybrid arrangements in the Austin area and also open to fully remote arrangements. I am happy to answer any questions or provide any additional details, can be reached via email (below) or PM, and have my resume ready to share.

Thank you in advance for the consideration and any potential leads.

Perry '09
pcmoore21 at yahoo dot com
ptothemo
AG
Bumping this one time to see if I can get some eyes on it that I haven't before. I am still actively looking and am open to any conversation or networking, even if it's not tied to a role that is open at the moment.
Gigemaggiesss2020
Teach? Coach? Both? (Technical and solution driven)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.