Job Network
Sponsored by

UPDATED - Construction Project Manager - Bell County - Entry Level & Experienced

1,342 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by JBLHAG03
locogringo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Construction Project Manager Position - Bell County

Rapidly growing construction company based in the Temple/Belton/Killeen/ Copperas Cove area looking for a construction project manager. The company is Aggie owned ( others and myself).

The company has 2 main focuses. The first is dry utility installs for Oncor power and multiple data companies such as Spectrum, CenturyLink, etc. We are an Oncor approved contractor. These installs are happening in new developments (single-family, multi-family, and commercial). We install PVC conduit, pedestals, transformer pads, etc. No electrical work, just the utility side of it.

The second focus is concrete. Everything from large concrete drainage structures, headwalls, machine laid curb & gutter, sidewalks, flumes, valley gutters, etc. This also takes place in new developments, same as the dry utilities above.

Project manager would be in charge of multiple crews who are working on various tasks listed above. Main goal for this position is to help keep the crews working efficiently and optimize field operations. We work as a team, not as a pyramid.

Previous experience required in the construction industry or related field
Speaking Spanish not required but a plus - don't have to be fluent but need to communication ideas with Spanish speakers.

We feel most anyone with related experience and is eager to learn can be successful at the position.

Responsibilities would include:
  • Coordinating with crew foreman to optimize short term schedules, plan of attack, material logistics, etc.
  • Coordinating with owners on long term schedule, big picture logistics, long term planning.
  • Coordinating equipment maintenance and service

Required skills:

• Common sense
  • Problem solving
  • Planning
  • Willingness to learn
  • Basic machine operation (or ability to learn)
  • Loading and securing loads on trailer
  • Driving pickup truck with loaded 24' gooseneck (no CDL required)

Project manager will handle most of the day to day operations.

Will require driving to multiple jobs a week, sometimes multiple a day. Time is estimated to be 90% field, 10% office.

Company truck or vehicle allowance is available after a probationary time period of employment.

Position is set up to allow the applicant to grow into more responsibility and become an invaluable asset to the company.

Feel free to post inquires/questions here or email me at GoodBullUnderground at Gmail (address to Loco so I know you came from TA). Official resume not required to get the conversations started - open door policy. Hit me up.
locogringo
AG
Bump. Updated job posting above.
JBLHAG03
AG
Disregard
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.