Job Network
Sponsored by

HIRING - Automation / Aerospace Startup

2,306 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dill-Ag13
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I recently formed a consulting company with 3 other engineers from NASA-JSC. We've also worked for a few start-ups in robotics, aerospace, and subsea. We are focusing on consulting engineering services for automation, robotics and commercial space, as we all have 60+ years combined experience on those fields.

We have 6 contracts in place with a number of robotics companies, a commercial space station company, and JPL. We are looking for entry-to-mid level mechanical, electrical, and software engineers. We are also looking for a 5th partner with 15+ years software architecture / controls expertise.

We have locations in Clear Lake and Denver. Initial work is remote, and eventually will be flexible with some office / high-bay time for collaboration hardware build-up. You can pick between the two offices, and we might eventually get a Bay Area location open.

Contact me via LinkedIn or just tell people to reach out through there and I can look at their profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeshaw03/

Naveronski
AG
Reached out via linked in.

Not looking to make a move currently, but this sounds like an interesting opportunity.
trueaggie2782
AG
I don't have LinkedIn premium so I can't message you directly. I however, have initiated a connection with you. I'm interested and available for hire at the moment. First name is Scott. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Complaint Investigator
AG
Messaged you on LinkedIn for an Army buddy of mine who would like to speak with you. I sent his LinkedIn profile and contact e-mail in the message.
File5
AG
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity, hope you find the people you need to have a thriving business!
i is smart
AG
This seems like an amazing opportunity for folks with those skills. Will y'all have any estimating positions open at some point in the future? I'd love to get my foot in the door any way possible.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
Spaceag1994
AG
If the opportunity arises for an HR role, I'd love the opportunity to discuss. I've got 25 years in Organization Development and looking to transition into a human resources business partner or generalist position and return to aerospace. I am not locked into HR and would definitely consider other areas where my skills are transferable.
NASAg03
Thanks to everyone that replied to this thread or reached out to me on LinkedIn. Lots of great candidates and references came in, and hopefully I replied to everyone at the least.

I also updated my LinkedIn to indicate that I am hiring, and connected a job posting to my profile. So far that's been one of the best ways to recruit through my LinkedIn network. Within a day I had 12 great candidates and we are still going through the interview process.

If anyone works for a company that is hiring, I'd recommend this approach. It's free and works well. And the method for reviewing and contacting candidates is something LinkedIn did very well.
Dill-Ag13
AG
I connected with you on LinkedIn, would be interested in learning more about the company and potential opportunities!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.