Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for job opportunities in Bryan/College Station

1,783 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ChampsAg
AN_Ag 15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy everybody I am looking for a job here in Bryan/College Station. I am very interested in residential construction and also open to commercial construction. I graduated in 2015 from Texas A&M with a B.S. in Agricultural Development. I am very eager for a change in a career and want to take on the challenge of learning the construction industry. I take a lot of pride in my work ethic and enjoy helping others.

I do have 3 years of sales and customer service experience and would be open to pursing sales as a career as well. I really enjoyed the relationships and connections I made in my years of sales. Meeting new people everyday was an amazing experience especially having that unknown factor going into the sale. I truly appreciate any and all help as I want to find not just a job but a career. I can send my resume upon request.

arrond91 at yahoo dot com
Thanks and Gig 'em
FarmerKeith
AG
Good morning & Happy Thanksgiving!

We're building something incredibly special here at Rollo Insurance Group and are headquartered on Earl Rudder Freeway. If you take an educators approach to sales and are motivated to get very involved in the community, you could thrive in our world. Shoot me an email if you'd like to talk: careers at rolloinsurance dot com

AN_Ag 15
AG
Bump
AN_Ag 15
AG
Bump
ChampsAg
Sales jobs are hard to come by in B/CS. A lot of who you know...

If you have friends in the Chamber, reach out to them.

Avoid UniFirst at all costs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.