Hi all,

My wife has been on the job hunt for ~8 months. That being said, ~2 of those months were back & forth with 1 company for a great opportunity that she just recently found out she didn't get. Other than that, she has not been getting very many bites. She majored in Industrial Distribution (started in Mechanical but wasn't interested in engineering), and currently works for a small-mid sized B2B electrical distribution company in Ft Worth as an account manager & purchaser. It is extremely old school, she is the only female, and much (very much) younger than the others. The department is also very small, only 4-5 people. I am not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but when you couple it with an extremely toxic work environment, zero growth opportunity, tedious/monotonous BAU work, and no projects to learn & develop any critical skills, it makes for a bad situation..especially when starting your career.

She is looking for something different. A place where they have proper training and great learning/growth opportunities. She is not looking to continue down the purchasing career path. She has technical & analytical skills, but also is very outgoing and wants to be surrounded by people who enjoy what they do. A fun and friendly environment. If anyone here knows of opportunities in project management, process management, supply-chain, non-profits, HR, or something similar in the north DFW area (we live in plano), please email me at cole.coen@yahoo.com, or PM me here. I can also send anyone her resume.

Thanks