Job Network
Sponsored by

Outside Sales

3,581 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LSKocian
JRHatch4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm new to Texags and am looking to network with fellow Aggies in my search for a new career. I graduated A&M in 2013 in RPTS and ended up getting into sales. I've enjoyed my sales jobs for the most part and know that this type of career is what I'd like to do long term, but I'm having trouble finding the right company and commission structure that will allow me to reach my goals, both personally and financially. The company I work for now is a great company and I really enjoy the people / culture, but im seeing now what I didn't see before (and honestly didn't quite understand simply due to inexperience) when I was first hired...that is a low ceiling and unaggressive commission plan. The most senior sales reps barely make six figures and while I've tripled my territory sales in the past couple years and getting to six figures is going to be a stretch. With a 2 year old and a 5 month old at home, and a wife that wants to stay home, I'm anxious to make a transition. I know there are great opportunities and companies out there looking for a quality salesman, I'm just having trouble finding them and navigating through sales job postings' fluff online.

If anyone knows or has an opening, my family and I would be extremely grateful. I currently work for electronic distribution company in Dallas (as a Account Manager), with experience cold calling and growing a new territory.
LHIOB
AG
We are hiring inside sales. Lots of the reps make 6 figures.
amg1996
AG
Mind posting an email?
JRHatch4
JRHatch4@gmail.com
IntensivePurposes
AG
Wasn't sure if LHIOB was going to post any more info, but just in case I'll post my email. Looking for a career change as well.

cwilliams087 at gmail
LHIOB
AG
Emailed both of you
Glish21
AG
Anyone looking in Houston? OP fits what we need. cenglish @ independentplastic.com
Woods Ag
AG
I'll shoot you an email for a recruiter that was a huge blessing to me. Her and her team were top-notch.
ChrisTAMU
AG
Which industry/industries does she recruit for?
Woods Ag
AG
She recruited me to O&G but they're not limited to O&G
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Interested as well.

brschu37@gmail.com
asmith96
Very interested.
Could you please forward to me, as well.
ajsmith1996@gmail.com

Thanks!
Golf1
AG
Interested as well.

trg07@yahoo.com
cretzloff
AG
Interested as well, located in San Antonio.

cretz42 @ gmail . com
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Does anyone know of someone hiring in sales for remote positions? Of course I can travel but I'd prefer not to go into an office everyday because I live way outside north of Dallas. Been on the sales side in the healthcare industry for five years.
MillerLatte
Interested in sales opportunities and getting in touch with said recruiter. Please contact me at
bmck22189 @ gmail.com
LSKocian
If anyone in interested in selling P&C Insurance I might be able to help. Outside sales.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.