Job Network
Sponsored by

Project Manager Position Opportunity - Supplier Side

4,440 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by A1_Ag_95
A1_Ag_95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for self-motivated, organized individuals with a background in construction, preferably large or heavy construction. The position would be an office based project manager on the supply side of water and wastewater treatment plant new construction, renovation, design build, etc. My office focuses on projects in TX up to the Canadian border and east.

Tasks would include:
  • Daily communication with customer on site PM's and field hands.
  • Daily communication with our vendors to ensure right pricing and delivery of materials to job.
  • Reading/understanding job specifications and application to submittal processes
  • Reading/understanding of construction drawings to provide value added services and suggestions to contractor.
  • Purchasing, coordination and delivery of materials to job site.

Preferred Applicants will have:
  • 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
  • 1-2 years work experience within construction industry with ability to show experience in specification interpretation, construction plans, and submittal processes.
  • Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook and Excel.
  • Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
  • Ability to clearly and professionally communicate via written and verbal platforms.

NOTE: This position is based in San Antonio, TX and candidates must be willing to relocate.

We also will consider candidates who have no work experience and just completed a 4-year degree plan for our traditional trainee program. That program does look different starting out than this position being posted, but leads to the same career opportunity. This posted position would be locally trained in San Antonio.

Please apply via the following link: https://goo.gl/j1bG4k
aggie2013lc
AG
I'm interested -- will send you an email this evening. Any other positions open?
A1_Ag_95
AG
Right now just the PM position. Looking forward to seeing your resume.
Zip 88
Rough, do you have to be a recent grad to be considered for the corporate training program?
A1_Ag_95
AG
No. It is an entry level type position though.
A1_Ag_95
AG
Bump! Opportunity in San Antonio!
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Mind if I ask the company name?
A1_Ag_95
AG
Ferguson
A1_Ag_95
Aggie1205
AG
Don't know anything about this position or opportunity, but Ferguson is a good company and hires a good deal of Ags. I don't work for them but used to deal with them regularly.
A1_Ag_95
AG
Re-posted. Another opportunity!
Ragoo
AG
What is typical salary range?
A1_Ag_95
AG
All depends upon experience. Even though we are looking for someone who has been in the workforce a few years, we have interviewed those right out of college who have been hired. Salary is competitive for our industry, and candidates experience.
Ragoo
AG
RoughRider said:

All depends upon experience. Even though we are looking for someone who has been in the workforce a few years, we have interviewed those right out of college who have been hired. Salary is competitive for our industry, and candidates experience.
What is competitive for your industry? 50-75? 100-150? If you are hiring someone out of school at 50 or someone with experience at 75 you are targeting a specific talent/experience pool.
A1_Ag_95
AG
Not something I will put out on a message board, but will discuss further with any applicant.
A1_Ag_95
A1_Ag_95
TruAg04
AG
RoughRider do you have a email address. I would like to ask you a couple of questions about this position.
A1_Ag_95
AG
Presley OBannons Sword
RR- could you post your email address again please? I'd like to reach out to you directly before applying.
A1_Ag_95
AG
Presley OBannons Sword
Got it
hatintu
AG
Travis Pizalate Resume January 2018

Here is my resume. I'd love to speak with you about your open position. I have previously worked in construction, although I currently work in the oil field. I feel I would make a valuable addition to your team. Thanks!
A1_Ag_95
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.