Job Network
Sponsored by

Mckinsey and Co - Implementation Coach

3,210 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by doo2007
g_werch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone work there and/or familiar with the interview process? I'd love to run a few questions by someone who's been in this position. TIA
RangerRick9211
AG
I did not get past the phone screen in July of last year.

But a recruiter emailed me last week asking if I was interested in interviewing again with CP&I. Had the phone screen today; find out tomorrow if I'm moving on to the WebEx case presentation.

There's a lot of information on r/consulting. Good luck.
g_werch
AG
Good Luck with the CP&I position! What types of questions were asked in the implementation phone screening? Anything out of the norm? My phone screening is Thursday.
RangerRick9211
AG
First, I didn't get the nod. Again. I guess they needed to hit a number of potential candidates as they cited the exact same reasons as last time for not getting the green light. I know it's McK & Co., so you have to take the opportunity. But a waste of time.

Standard phone screen: 30'ish min. duration, 10 min. spiel about McK, the practice and the process, 20 min. of your background/experience and a few min. of any questions you have. Specific to CP&I, she wanted to know scope and size of projects, career path and walk-through of a typical work week. For a recruiter, she was decently knowledgeable about my sector and discipline. She also had me stop and explain anything she wasn't familiar with.

No gotcha or behavioral questions. Just talk about yourself, experience and industry knowledge. They're after your knowledge and communication skills.

Good luck!
bigjordo
AG
I'm in McKinsey Implementation. You can email me at *removed
g_werch
AG
Email Sent
doo2007
AG
Hello fellow aggies. I am initiating a recruiting process with MI. Quick question, how is the career path different from the traditional consultant?
doo2007
AG
Hello, can you please give me some tips about the process? - Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.