Job Network
Sponsored by

COMMERCIAL TRUCK SALES/FINANCE

790 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by theeyetest
theeyetest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been in this business as a sales rep. for the last 4 years or so. I've made a lot of money on the sales side, but the trucking industry is extremely fickle and most truck drivers are tough to deal with. As you would imagine, it's down payment/high collateral/good credit driven business, and to be frank, a lot of those people just don't exist anymore. I truly believe that I was born to sell and help people.

For the last year or so, I've been contemplating getting out of the corporate truck sales world (politics/weak industry, low grosses), and into a smaller, privately owned dealership or even financing. I have the experience and business acumen to run my own dealership yet lack the necessary funds/connections to do so. Any good Ags know of anyone who is looking for someone like me to bring aboard? I can promise you, they will not regret it.

Thanks!
mm98
AG
What size trucks? I have a friend who works for a dealer in Houston. Not an Ag but a good guy.
theeyetest
mm98 said:

What size trucks? I have a friend who works for a dealer in Houston. Not an Ag but a good guy.
Heavy Duty trucks. Although, the size really doesn't matter as I sell Heavy and Medium duty trucks as of now. Just interested in investigating a change of course.
HBCanine08
AG
OP, look at Toyota Commercial Finance in Coppell (Not Toyota Motors in Plano) - different companies. They operate the heavy duty Toyota forklifts and Hino Trucks.

They may have some openings.
theeyetest
Thanks HB. Will look into it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.