Blinn Team Questions

1,277 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by sosolik
Patience32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter was admitted to the Blinn Team and will start in the Fall. When logged into the Howdy website, her major is listed as TEAMS. As luck would have it, she is not set on her major and is bouncing back between two.

Does the major you applied to A&M have any bearing on the degree plan you take once admitted to TEAMS? (i.e. she applied to A&M as a biology major but is now interested in pursuing a degree in business (Mays)).

Has anyone had experience with the Pathway to Mays program?

From the research we have done, it looks like the GPA requirement is 3.8 across three different metrics. However, you have to take at least 15 of the 60 hours at A&M, and business classes are not required to be a part of those 15. Is it conceivable to take 15 non-business hours at A&M, take all the required business classes at Rellis, maintain a 3.8 GPA, and get admitted into to Mays?
sosolik
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Patience32 said:

My daughter was admitted to the Blinn Team and will start in the Fall. When logged into the Howdy website, her major is listed as TEAMS. As luck would have it, she is not set on her major and is bouncing back between two.

Does the major you applied to A&M have any bearing on the degree plan you take once admitted to TEAMS? (i.e. she applied to A&M as a biology major but is now interested in pursuing a degree in business (Mays)).

Has anyone had experience with the Pathway to Mays program?

From the research we have done, it looks like the GPA requirement is 3.8 across three different metrics. However, you have to take at least 15 of the 60 hours at A&M, and business classes are not required to be a part of those 15. Is it conceivable to take 15 non-business hours at A&M, take all the required business classes at Rellis, maintain a 3.8 GPA, and get admitted into to Mays?

yes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.