Application status question

1,461 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ag97tx
ag97tx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son is applying for fall 2022 and he received his AIS / Net ID stuff to check on his application. His SAT score is not showing up but it was sent back in April. It was the SAT given at school and he was registered by the school for it. For some reason the school did not have his social security number on file so I am assuming that is why this SAT score didn't automatically link to his application.

Can the school still link his SAT score to his application without the SSN on the SAT score report? Do I call the office of admissions? Or do we call the SAT and add his SSN and resend it to A&M ?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
It may just take more time to link the SAT to that UIN. You can call Admissions next week at 979-845-1060. Give them the UIN and ask them to check if the SAT score is on file.

My son is applying for fall 2022 and he received his AIS / Net ID stuff to check on his application. His SAT score is not showing up but it was sent back in April. It was the SAT given at school and he was registered by the school for it. For some reason the school did not have his social security number on file so I am assuming that is why this SAT score didn't automatically link to his application.

Can the school still link his SAT score to his application without the SSN on the SAT score report? Do I call the office of admissions? Or do we call the SAT and add his SSN and resend it to A&M ?
ag97tx
AG
Thank you! I will call them next week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.