Does TAMU Galveston open house similar to Aggieland Saturday?

1,784 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sek92
88planoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've attended Aggieland Saturday several times with our older son, but think TAMUG might be a better fit for our HS freshman. I'm not nearly as familiar with that campus, though, and am hoping they have a similar event.
Oogway
If I can get the link to work, they have a campus preview day on the 15th so if you want to do it this year, register soon.

http://www.tamug.edu/admissions/visit.html
88planoAg
AG
Thank you!
Hogties
AG
You could also see if there is a TAMUG summer Sea Camp of interest. That's s week on campus in the dorms doing marine related stuff.

My daughter did 5 different Sea Camps and enjoyed them all. She's now s freshman at TAMUG and enjoying it. They've made lots of campus improvements over the last 5 years or so. I'm a happy parent.
sek92
AG
my daughter did the sea camps too and will be an incoming freshmen this fall at tamug, (her siblings are all at college station and are convinced she will switch) she said why, get all the football games at kyle with only having to deal with 20 kids in my classes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.