Xi Jinping Ill?

4,110 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Rapier108
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Something to monitor
Kvetch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wouldn't get your hopes up that any of that is true.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably drank the water there. Not smart.
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Windy City Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been waiting for X posters claiming Putin is on his death bed to be validated for several years now.
K2-HMFIC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Falun Gong are infamous for spreading any rumor it can.

Would not read into anything.
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do they mean he's ill as in he's sick?

Or perhaps they mean he's Beastie boys ill?

Might be a compliment...
12th Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I interpreted the title, "Xi Jinping III?" to mean Xi's son, Xi Jr., had himself now had a son, making Xi Jinping a grandfather.
Athanasius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM said:

Something to monitor



Been there. I lost 4 days of life in India. Produce.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hugh Hewitt didn't dismiss it.

Then there's rumors two of his most powerful enemies were just freed.
Mr Mojo Risin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nearly had a stroke trying to read that tweet. Someone check on Bill Gertz, possible stroke.
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 said:

Do they mean he's ill as in he's sick?

Or perhaps they mean he's Beastie boys ill?

Might be a compliment...


nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Came out from a Chinese opposition source I think. I saw that and thought about posting but dug into it a little bit and found it not credible. He came back to the dinner/meeting in India, and had a normal return, not a quiet one with a helicopter waiting to take him to some hospital.

I don't think he's in great health but I wouldn't count on him croaking this month etc. And if it was an ischemic stroke even CCP doctors surely would have told him not to get in an airplane etc. with the thinners etc. in his blood for that.

I just don't think the claim checks out, is all. But I think he is in declining health, which makes his 'ruling' decisions more questionable as we saw with Biden(*) on a related note.
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Montezuma's revenge - don't drink th water from the sacred cows trough
1876er
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did the three gorges dam fail as well?
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Delhi belly is the worst. Wife about **** herself to death and is still mad at me about the trip 20 years later.

Ts&Ps for Xi. Next chicom up is likely way worse than his old paranoid arse.
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any relation to Kim Jong Ill?
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He was sick enough Modi stopped his speech to check on him, Xi later missed the BRICS dinner to go back to China, and he had a labored walk up the plane. Something happened, but we don't know how serious it is.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We once had a POTUS take an unholy shizzle in the presence of the Holy See....
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRM said:

Something to monitor


CIA doing work!
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wasn't he rumored to have stomach cancer or such just a few years ago?
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree his left side was a little limp, I just don't see how they'd clear him to fly within 24 hours after such an event, as that alone means he wouldn't be fully recovered. He's got some **** going on, I feel fairly certain about that, but I just have no idea what it is.

It was easier to just call out 'Biden has mashed potato's for brains' because he made that obvious during his two or less work hour days for several years.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who?mikejones! said:

Wasn't he rumored to have stomach cancer or such just a few years ago?

There's really no telling how many 'experimental' treatments and organ transplants/immunosuppressants have been injected/put into his body at this point.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why would the CCP want Xi in an Indian hospital where they can't control the narrative?
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There could fly him home at a lower altitude or they may have equipment on board like a hyperbaric module for such instances.

I would assume the medical suite on AF1 would have some ability to have a higher pressure chamber for an emergency requiring transport for POTUS experiencing an emergency for which the higher altitude presents an issue.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Controlling the narrative would be towards the end of the list of reasons not to be in an Indian hospital.

How does mandarin sound with a thick Indian accent?
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM said:

Something to monitor


Delhi-belly is real.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think they did/do.

If it's really a critical/serious matter I wouldn't expect him to make the trip to DC this month either. I again just don't know. This all apparently started with many posts from @wanjunxie.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder if they would send a doppleganger. Do they have anyone that looks like him?!
Fumbleruski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

I wonder if they would send a doppleganger. Do they have anyone that looks like him?!

Larry S Ross
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw the video of Xi at the dinner. Meh, I look and feel that way every Saturday morning.
Ozzy Osbourne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ate too much hunny
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Similar rumors last year.
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ozzy Osbourne said:

Ate too much hunny


Had a rumbly in his tumbly
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.