Reddit is full of degenerate radicals

3,789 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by YouBet
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


Imagine being this shameless in so many ways. Good get by the DOJ.

At what point does Reddit need to be seriously investigated? It has long been a hive of radical left lunacy.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I frequent Reddit for some of my hobbies. But it's wild how many people there are mentally ill or have some traumatic childhood/experience. It's not out of the ordinary, even on something as innocuous as a gardening subreddit, to have people posting about these issues.

It's a testament to the cesspool of Reddit, but it's also telling that an abundance of our society is absolutely rotten to the core. I'm not saying that mental illness makes a person rotten, but the society that produces these illnesses is.

ETA: I think there are so many deranged and lost souls out there. It's so sad.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Waffledynamics said:



Imagine being this shameless in so many ways. Good get by the DOJ.

At what point does Reddit need to be seriously investigated? It has long been a hive of radical left lunacy.

Been wondering myself. It seems like a terrorist / pedophile breeding ground that would be easy pickings for the feds.
Street Fighter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a new MKultra
Hondo Project 1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes, they are all-in on groupthink and censorship.
I was perm-banned for a single word comment: "fatigue".
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
r/whatcouldgowrong FTW!
CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey. I am on Reddit and I am not radical!!!!!
BaileyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a very depressing place on every subreddit I've ever frequented.
Absolute amoral losers.
I can't even read archived stuff there anymore
Wildmen03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Queso1 said:

It's not out of the ordinary, even on something as innocuous as a gardening subreddit, to have people posting about these issues.


I'm the same way. There are a bunch of subreddits that are fantastic. /Buildapcsales, /conservative, /cfb etc. I can no longer look at r/all or r/popular because it's 99% left wing, woke, mentally ill nonsense. And if anything comes out in the news that can make right/conservative people look bad, it's reposted on 100 different subreddits.

Even the r/aggies subreddit isn't immune. (Some) stuff on there is alright, but if the posters there are in an uproar about something any opinion outside of their narrow view is downvoted to hell. Hell, half the posts there are either about left-wing academics being cut or students posting about being caught for academic dishonesty.

And I agree that even simple non-assuming subreddits aren't immune. I could be on some random subreddit that has nothing to do with Trump but someone will inevitable say something is his fault, it'll get upvoted like crazy and then get pushed to the top. You can't avoid it.

Luckily I have extensions that let me filter out most of the crap, but it's just too pervasive over there to really avoid it all.
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
About the only thing good on Reddit is when one is looking for a tech fix. Usually it is one of the first search results.

Also, just remember that Reddit is one of the major sources for training material for many of the AI models out there, along with Wikipedia, the NYT, and other major newspapers.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never used Reddit solely because the interface is 1993 internet bad. How TF does anyone interact with that POS inteface?
gravitartx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Even the r/aggies subreddit isn't immune. (Some) stuff on there is alright, but if the posters there are in an uproar about something any opinion outside of their narrow view is downvoted to hell.

You should see what they have to say about us over here on TexAgs lol
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gravitartx said:

Wildmen03 said:

Even the r/aggies subreddit isn't immune. (Some) stuff on there is alright, but if the posters there are in an uproar about something any opinion outside of their narrow view is downvoted to hell.

You should see what they have to say about us over here on TexAgs


I can only imagine the hypocrisy considering they are free to come here and debate stuff but don't. But if we go there and remotely mention being conservative or not aligning with the left you get banned.
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hondo1 said:

Yes, they are all-in on groupthink and censorship.
I was perm-banned for a single word comment: "fatigue".

I was on the San Antonio Reddit page a few months back. Don't even remember the topic but it was completely unrelated to politics. Any way, some typical user makes some comment and then on cue goes off on some rant about Trump/ICE/ and the proposed detention center here.

My first and only Reddit comment ever was something to the effect of "Does literally everything have to have a TDS comment attached to it?"
It was deleted and I was banned from the sub. Of course rhe responses calling me a "MAGAT", etc. are still up for the world to see.

The fragility and hypocrisy of the Reddit community is unrivaled. Truly an incredible spectacle.
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, OK, I am an OLD, I get it. Just for me, What is Reddit?? Thanks, no roasting just an answer is fine, please!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's another kind of forum/anonymous social media.
Predmid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a link and content aggregation / social media site. Users (more like an army of bot farms these days) post links to communities. Each community called a subreddit has a particular topic that's their main theme. Almost anything you can think of has a subreddit. From professions like surveying, nurses, teachers, through to hobbies like homebrewing, to individual geographic areas. Think like the various texags forums, but then anyone can go and make a subreddit for any topic they like.

Each link or article gets a webpage and a comment forum for people to discuss what was posted.


Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm trying to figure out how the reddit lies twitter account just skipped right past the guy being the mod of something called ppnojutsu. You cannot convince me that isn't full blown degeneracy.
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It used to be a bastion of free speech, but has over the last 10-15 years turned into a left wing looney bin cesspool.

There's a good doc on Aaron Swartz who cofounded the platform called "The Internet's Own Boy".
WestAustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Queso1 said:

I frequent Reddit for some of my hobbies. But it's wild how many people there are mentally ill or have some traumatic childhood/experience. It's not out of the ordinary, even on something as innocuous as a gardening subreddit, to have people posting about these issues.

It's a testament to the cesspool of Reddit, but it's also telling that an abundance of our society is absolutely rotten to the core. I'm not saying that mental illness makes a person rotten, but the society that produces these illnesses is.

ETA: I think there are so many deranged and lost souls out there. It's so sad.

Lots of crazies there but I believe in many of the reddits it's just bots set up by various NGO's, countries, and activist groups. Far more non-real people than any other social media. And a crazy top down structure that censors normal people from being mods of the most popular reddits so as to psyop debate to one side.
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
r/awww still got it.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wait a minute, so it's NOT a good thing to contact ISIS?

Good to know... brb...
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
AggieVictor10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddit is a ****hole
“…What?”

- Joe Biden
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL, why did my comment about anonymous posting go away?
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I use reddit mainly for the CFB subreddit, and I have noticed how it has been a cesspool full of deranged lunatics.
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hank the Grifter said:

Hondo1 said:

Yes, they are all-in on groupthink and censorship.
I was perm-banned for a single word comment: "fatigue".

I was on the San Antonio Reddit page a few months back. Don't even remember the topic but it was completely unrelated to politics. Any way, some typical user makes some comment and then on cue goes off on some rant about Trump/ICE/ and the proposed detention center here.

My first and only Reddit comment ever was something to the effect of "Does literally everything have to have a TDS comment attached to it?"
It was deleted and I was banned from the sub. Of course rhe responses calling me a "MAGAT", etc. are still up for the world to see.

The fragility and hypocrisy of the Reddit community is unrivaled. Truly an incredible spectacle.



I had a similar chain of events on r/Texas. Got booted and permabanned for "Y chromosomes matter". Their appeal process is non-existent even though it tells you to send a message to the moderator. You can't do that when you're banned permanently.
80085
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

I've never used Reddit solely because the interface is 1993 internet bad. How TF does anyone interact with that POS inteface?


you already post dozens of times a day on an equally 93 interface
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of those sites I absolutely refuse to click on. Just a cesspool of hateful leftists.
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fenrir said:

I'm trying to figure out how the reddit lies twitter account just skipped right past the guy being the mod of something called ppnojutsu. You cannot convince me that isn't full blown degeneracy.


Okay, I'll take the hit.
I'm not following. What is ppnojutsu?
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
80085 said:

YouBet said:

I've never used Reddit solely because the interface is 1993 internet bad. How TF does anyone interact with that POS inteface?


you already post dozens of times a day on an equally 93 interface

And it's so far superior to their site that your comment is nonsensical.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a concerned moderate with bouts of TDS and even I can't stand Reddit.

80085
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
when Im shopping for something I dont know anything about I search there and find it useful, but its still shocking how many crazy libtards are spewing politco bullsh in appliance support forums
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was 4chan on Reddit? Or was that separate? Do they even exist anymore?
80085
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Was 4chan on Reddit? Or was that separate? Do they even exist anymore?


i think the bottom of the barrel all moved to discord.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Was 4chan on Reddit? Or was that separate? Do they even exist anymore?

4chan is the polar opposite of Reddit.

4chan.org.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.