Crazed Liberal Screams at Child In Stroller at Harris Rally

8,217 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by texsn95
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

For this kind of behavior, she deserves to be named and shamed. Lose her job. Lose her friends. Go back to living in her parents spare bedroom.

If she did that to my kid, she wouldn't be standing upright.
bobbranco
AG
Lib response>Shrug. Let the woman baby killer yell at the child.
aggiehawg
AG
Have to be partially deranged to support Kamala by this point. She's been that bad. Horrible political sense. Can't do retail politics, at all. Why she failed as a primary candidate in 2019. Her sole political highlight in her career was the take down of Biden, "that little girl, was me." And even that was fabricated and easily debunked.

Her selection of Tim Walz, also vacuous and lousy at retail politics, reinforces how bad her political instincts are.

Which takes me back to Romney. Romney should have been a great candidate in 2012 (being very time specific here) but he lacked the political sense to read the room and disavow RomneyCare.
TexasAggiesWin
S
"I don't understand how we got so toxic and just so divided and so bitter"

Another fine example - showcasing how toxic liberals can be
DannyDuberstein
AG
I would have taken that as a threat and that lady would be lucky to be waking up in a hospital this AM. Her life would be permanently changed
BadMoonRisin
AG
If 64% of genpop D voters are mentally ill, you can guarantee its damn near 80% of people that would show up to a D campaign event if they aren't getting paid to be there.

Dont take your children here, what the hell are you doing?

Crazy liberal cat ladies are out in full force.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
It's funny that the black lady was the one there that seemed to have some sensibility in her by moving that white lib lunatic away from the little girl. White liberals are the worst.

Dad seems like more than a bit of a pansy, but then if he's at a Harris rally (in Texas) with his child, I suppose that's to be expected. No real man or real woman is going to support the cackling commie.
Brother Shamus
That girl deserves to have a bat taken to her face for that nonsense.
fixer
Damn whatever prescription cocktail she is on needs to be adjusted…
Buford T. Justice
AG
What is the context behind the video? What are we watching? Yes, the woman's behavior was intolerable, and the crowd checked her, but I still don't know what I am looking at in the video.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
You're looking at a Houston Metro train station stop after a Kamala rally concluded.

You're looking at some of the dumbest people on earth.
Phatbob
AG
People think politics is an excuse to be an *******. Unfortunately it isn't specific to the left.
Sweep4-2
What did he expect? The people who attend those of things are basically stuck in high school mentally (it's just a pep rally cheering for a candidate instead of a HS football team).

Consistency: It's only a virtue if you're not a screw-up.
Daddy
AG
Why was she yelling at the kid?
The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
YouBet
AG
Daddy said:

Because women are insane.
redcrayon
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

What is the context behind the video? What are we watching? Yes, the woman's behavior was intolerable, and the crowd checked her, but I still don't know what I am looking at in the video.
Appears the man is a protestor at the Harris rally.
Tanya 93
I would have belted her in the fairy garden and then slammed her head to the pavement.

Bet I could find a lawyer to represent me for free.
Tanya 93
YouBet said:

Daddy said:

Because women are insane.

Some are insane

I am just quirkily off kilter.
Buford T. Justice
AG
It also appears that he knew that something was coming , because he started to unstrap the child from the stroller.

I love how the woman just calmly said, "don't do that."
VegasAg86
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

It's funny that the black lady was the one there that seemed to have some sensibility in her by moving that white lib lunatic away from the little girl. White liberals are the worst.

Dad seems like more than a bit of a pansy, but then if he's at a Harris rally (in Texas) with his child, I suppose that's to be expected. No real man or real woman is going to support the cackling commie.
That's the best part of the video. Especially the "WTF is wrong with you" look on her face as she puts herself between the lunatic and the toddler.
Gator92
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Weird thing is black woman wearing astros hat and a baby blue shirt seems to have a red "Fight Fight Fight" sign in her right hand.

You can clearly see it at the 26 second mark.

Is she MAGA, or did she take the sign from someone in the group in front of her?
One Louder
AG
redcrayon said:

Buford T. Justice said:

Appears the man is a protestor at the Harris rally.

Someone mentioned that he appears to be a street preacher with a mic and a Bible tucked under his arm.

If that's the case, she could have ignored him like most normal people but since she appears to be a demon, she instead verbally attacked a child.
VegasAg86
AG
Gator92 said:

Buford T. Justice said:

Weird thing is black woman wearing astros hat and a baby blue shirt seems to have a red "Fight Fight Fight" sign in her right hand.

Is she MAGA, or did she take the sign from someone in the group in front of her?
I see
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
Gator92
AG
You're right.

Harris campaign copying Trump again...
12thMan9
AG
Gator92 said:

Buford T. Justice said:

Wrong. Astros hat dumbass is wearing a Harris/Walz shirt talking smack to the street preacher.

Little white girl should've been kicked square in the crotch.
Ronnie '88
BlueTaze
Yelling at a little girl in a stroller is ok.

Assuming the gender of a little girl in a stroller is wrong.

#Liberals
nomad2007
AG
What is she yelling? Hard to hear.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Gotta be honest, that's child abuse right there.

Why would you put your child in that situation?

While the crazy white girl is crazy, the dad is even more crazy for bringing his daughter to that event. I don't care if it was his weekend or whatever.

The only semi-sane person there is the black lady who tries to stop the cray cray white girl.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
TexasAggiesWin said:

"I don't understand how we got so toxic and just so divided and so bitter"

Another fine example - showcasing how toxic liberals can be

can be ?

ARE
13B
Tanya 93 said:

I would have belted her in the fairy garden and then slammed her head to the pavement.

Bet I could find a lawyer to represent me for free.
An additional blue star for you for somehow slipping belting someone in the fairy garden (never heard of that but will now be in my vernacular)!
techno-ag
AG
Hopefully that little girl grows up to become a diehard conservative Republican.

God bless.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Logos Stick
I would have beaten her to a pulp. You don't do that to a child, period.
The Banned
bobbranco said:

Lib response>Shrug. Let the woman baby killer yell at the child.

Exactly. They're already cool with abortion. What's the big deal about verbal assault?
Rome84
AG
According to X sleuths this girl is an Aggie. Yikes!
AggDogg61
Rome84 said:

According to X sleuths this girl is an Aggie. Yikes!

Not for long
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.