That Awkward Moment When Liberals Attack Vance For Trusting The Science

4,988 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by annie88
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

When trusting the science blows up in the liberal media's face.

Enjoy the cats!

Urban Ag
AG
Good to have the data to back it up but my Gen Z sons have been telling me for years that at least half of all white girls are absolutely f'ing nuts
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i find it hard to believe it is not a lot closer to 90%
Stat Monitor Repairman
And people wondering why nobody want's to go into the office anymore.
Highway6
AG
Urban Ag said:

Good to have the data to back it up but my Gen Z sons have been telling me for years that at least half of all white girls are absolutely f'ing nuts
Social media is having the desired outcome
BQ78
AG
You are probably right because not all of them get diagnosed.
TexAgs91
AG
Not THAT science
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Urban Ag
AG
Highway6 said:

Urban Ag said:

This.

The girls in sports and also who care about their grades and what college they can get in to seem for the most part pretty normal. They don't have time to obsess on their phones.

The other, the "pink hairs" as my boys call them, oh my.
Sid Farkas
AG
He's right you know…

However, I wonder about the wisdom of throwing these women into a basket of deplorables. This may turn off on-the-fence women in general.
evestor1
Urban Ag said:

Highway6 said:

Urban Ag said:

This.

The girls in sports and also who care about their grades and what college they can get in to seem for the most part pretty normal. They don't have time to obsess on their phones.

that means your boys arent losers. in reality 95% of females are probably not qualified for them if they are smart enough to notice crazy women so before college.

good job!
95LawAg
AG
Not really useful data without identifying what variables contribute to the outcome. Socioeconomics? Access to care? Cultural bias? Education? Differences in the stigma associated with disclosing mental illness and/or treatment? Willingess to seek mental healthcare vs ""I can fix this myself"? Preference by those who disclose mental illness to support the party that is more likely to fund improvements in access to and quality of care?
Correlation =/= causation.
Urban Ag
AG
thanks, I appreciate that. But in all honesty I see this pretty universally in the kids my sons associate with. They are much much more politically and culturally dialed in then we ever were. And they are unabashedly conservative.

I'm not projecting that out there for all of Gen Z boys, we live in somewhat of a bubble. but leftism is being rejected in our neck of the woods.
Rapier108
I do wonder, how many actually have a mental health issue, and how many simply have SSRIs thrown at them by their doctor simply because they're feeling "down" on occasion?

And yes, I know all women are at least a 4 crazy.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
El Gallo Blanco
Urban Ag said:

Highway6 said:

Urban Ag said:

This.

I would also bet that the vast majority of true believing liberal white females do not have a masculine loving father involved in their lives, who they know would both die and kill for them, if necessary.

Lack of masculinity and fathers is one of the biggest epidemics we face.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Folks do seem crazier than 20-years ago.

For sure.

Ain't just normal crazy either. People unhinged nowadays.

People doped up, got a phone in their pocket, and got 911 on speed dial.
Get Off My Lawn
95LawAg said:

Not really useful data without identifying what variables contribute to the outcome. Socioeconomics? Access to care? Cultural bias? Education? Differences in the stigma associated with disclosing mental illness and/or treatment? Willingess to seek mental healthcare vs ""I can fix this myself"? Preference by those who disclose mental illness to support the party that is more likely to fund improvements in access to and quality of care?
Correlation =/= causation.
Lol. You're trying to toss out imagined implications by citing the reasons that craziness may be MORE widespread?!

How's this for an implication: 50% of white chicks are reportedly mentally ill: modernity is a failure.
Urban Ag
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Urban Ag said:

Highway6 said:

Urban Ag said:

This.

I would also bet that the vast majority of true believing liberal white females do not have a masculine loving father involved in their lives, who they know would both die and kill for them, if necessary.

That's a fact.

And if anyone doubts this.........

****Taylor Swift Fan Page**** | TexAgs

VP at Pierce and Pierce
Rapier108 said:

I do wonder, how many actually have a mental health issue, and how many simply have SSRIs thrown at them by their doctor simply because they're feeling "down" on occasion?

This! Most doctors have been throwing SSRIs are people instead of encouraging them to be more active, have a purpose filled life, spirituality, and see a therapist. That window of 2000-2020 led to 20 years of people, not just women rotting their brain on those drugs while eating like crap, having no spirituality other than money or social media or politics, and being consumed by their own emotions whether its work/guilt/envy etc. Then they turn on any screen and its propaganda FOR marxism and the mind virus that is progressivism.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Drive through line at blue starbies slammed every day with frumpkins pounding caffeine and sugar to curb the drone of SSRIs.
Burrus86
AG
I'm sure the number is higher than 50%. Doesn't the crazy scale start at 4?
Urban Ag
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Drive through line at blue starbies slammed every day with frumpkins pounding caffeine and sugar to curb the drone of SSRIs.
I have almost no idea how to translate that and I am fine with it

Stat Monitor Repairman
Monthly thread this topic right on sched though.
Owlagdad
TexAgs91 said:

Not THAT science

LOL, good one!
Get Off My Lawn
Rapier108 said:

I take evolutionary explanations with a large helping of salt, but if you take a being who is suited to extended family based social environments, having lots of kids, enduring true hardship, & engaging in near constant physical toil… and drop them instead into modernity… it's little wonder that they'd have problems!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
That is a metric **** ton of future Karens.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Ag87H2O
AG

Vance to the legacy media. Hopefully he and Trump get to say this repeatedly for the next four years from the White House.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
All they need to do is put the phone down, turn off the tv, and get back to making sandwiches.
Pinche Guero
AG
e=mc2
AG
Urban Ag said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Urban Ag said:

Highway6 said:

Urban Ag said:

This.

That's a fact.

And if anyone doubts this.........

****Taylor Swift Fan Page**** | TexAgs

Dear Lord. I just went to that thread.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Urban Ag said:

Sounds like they are halfway there.
Fireman
AG
Urban Ag said:

Tell your sons, what I've been telling mine for the past several years. Marry an Asian or Mexican girl. Food is better and the sex is way better.
Red Red Wine
AG
Did you personally "test" that theory!?!??!
Tex117
AG
Pinche Guero said:

lol, that last bit got me. Lololo
Urban Ag
AG
Fireman said:

Urban Ag said:

Tell your sons, what I've been telling mine for the past several years. Marry an Asian or Mexican girl. Food is better and the sex is way better.
I agree on both points but considering their mom is Mexican the sex part is a little awkward.
Gilligan
AG
Urban Ag said:

This! My sons and their friends, 23 - 26, say 90% if the girls out there are BSC and the other 10% are held on to.

What can go wrong as they can't understand why they're alone with their cats!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.