Paris Attacks [Rail System Arson]

5,525 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by rab79
Athanasius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
France train lines hit by arson attacks just hours before 2024 Paris Olympics opening ceremony - ABC News (go.com)

Quote:

Arson attacks on France's rail network have taken place in what authorities are calling a "massive attack to destabilize the railway system," just hours before the 2024 Paris Olympic Games opening ceremony is set to take place.

Trains at all major Paris stations have been delayed after fires and at least 800,000 people have been affected in the "arson attacks were set to damage our installations," according to a statement from rail company, SCNF.

Authorities have not called this a terror attack, but fires began to be reported overnight at 4 a.m. local time and that trackside signal boxes have were set on fire and cables on the lines had been cut, which has caused major disruptions in the north and east of France.

"Coordinated malicious acts targeted several TGV lines last night and will seriously disrupt traffic until this weekend," said the French transport minister. "I strongly condemn these criminal actions which will compromise the departures on vacation of many French people."
Hungry Ojos
Normal, civilized humans do not behave in this manner.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG

Coog97
All because of Trump's divisive rhetoric!!!
“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
Cowboy Curtis
AG
All apart of the plan, comrade.
Rapier108
Watch them blame the "far right" being angry over the election.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Jack Squat 83
AG
I had no idea chest-feeder Pete was in charge of that too.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
deddog
AG
Rapier108 said:

Watch them blame the "far right" being angry over the election.
BBC article towards the bottom said its extreme leftists or Russia.
that will evolve, once the press gets their marching orders (assuming the european media works like the american media)

Which means the far right will be blamed.
Rossticus
According to a BBC article this morning they mentioned the far left as an entity under scrutiny for this, per French authorities. No mention of the far right (yet). A Russian was also recently arrested for planning destabilizing attacks but there are no clear links between him and this particular series of actions.

Will be interesting to see which direction things evolve in.
geoag58
AG
Another reason libtards should not vote this November. It is time for the actual adults to be in charge again.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
El Gallo Blanco
Can we just reopen all of the mental institutions and fill them up with unhinged leftists? These people do not deserve to have the same freedoms or privileges you or I do. They are a cancer upon society, wherever they are in large numbers.
MouthBQ98
AG
Can't leftist radicals stop being complete miserable spiteful *******s for a couple of weeks, even?
PatriotAg02
AG
Should be an interesting opening ceremony in a couple of hours..........
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
These MAGA extremists?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Ghost91
48 hour rule, guys. I mean, we can't rule out the Amish or elderly Asian women just yet.
Schneider Electric
Mostly peaceful
Get Off My Lawn
It amazes me how many otherwise intelligent folks hold in esteem European and Japanese rigid transportation systems that take poor apartment dwellers from point C to point D. System failure is just one of the many vulnerabilities of rail.
TacosaurusRex
It's going to be the Stop Oil tards or whatever they are calling themselves.
LMCane
what a surprise that the same iranians spending millions in the USA to foment revolution and mass terrorism

are the same Iranians destabilizing Europe

Stat Monitor Repairman

Just happened hours ago but surprise; it's Russia!
Rossticus
To be fair, a Russian was recently arrested for planning other attacks to disrupt the Olympics so it's not exactly a stretch to speculate that Russia is a potential culprit. Just like it's not a stretch to speculate on the radical left or radical Islamists to be at fault. They're all in the same bucket of potential bad actors and all have established precedent as being realistic options.
FriscoKid
AG
I can't think of a worse city to host the Olympics. I hope it doesn't result in a mass causality event.
Trajan88
AG
Paris... no-go zone.
FriscoKid
AG
BlueSmoke
Patsy identified

Nobody cares. Work Harder
FriscoKid
AG

I knew it was the Christians.
Trajan88
AG
Maybe Paris should have conscripted the Brazilian army/guard from their hosting of the Olympics?
William K. Klingaman
PatriotAg02 said:

Should be an interesting opening ceremony in a couple of hours..........

At this point I fully expect something bad to happen at the Olympics.
William K. Klingaman
FriscoKid said:

I like how if flew out of the church into the daylight and ended at a rock concert at night!.
fullback44
AG
All these countries are basically ticking time bombs, the voting system is not trusted by the people and other countries will try to stir unrest. I can see another country like say Iran pushing unrest, it's similar to how the west has treated them. It doesn't take much for a country to arrange for something like this with all these immigrants; some that may actually have been placed there to cause problems
fullback44
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

FriscoKid said:

I like how if flew out of the church into the daylight and ended at a rock concert at night!.

I like the rocket bird
Schneider Electric
FriscoKid said:

Were all those videos from today ?
FriscoKid
AG
Schneider Electric said:

FriscoKid said:

Were all those videos from today ?

I don't think so because it's not being widely reported.
Kraft Punk
Read title

Immediately assumed libs or Muslims

Was 100% correct

What do I win?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
We're next.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.