Seems to be starting early this year!

1,339 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by 2023NCAggies
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

https://rumble.com/v53o4fc-democrat-advocate-and-election-worker-arrested-in-maricopa-county-az.html

Damn!

Apparently this just occurred in the last 24 hours. The fact his social media accounts, except for Truth Social (imagine that) have all been wiped clean pretty much says it all. Circumstantial evidence is overwhelmingly strong. Past behavior of the criminal Democrats seriously adds to the likely guilt.

Huh! Can't imagine anything like this happening. We'll have to wait until after Merchan attempts to send Trump to jail after July 5th, but if stuff like this is getting caught, I don't know if all of our resident criminal Democrats will be able to engineer election fraud like this guy apparently did.

BTW, it's about 9 1/2 minutes long but worth the listen. I wonder if Runbeck had anything to do with this?

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BigRobSA
Wow!

Hilarious that they left his Truth account open but deleted everything else.

Nobody ever claimed liberals were smart. If they were, they wouldn't be libs.
fasthorse05
Quote:

Mail ballots go out on July 3, and the county had already programmed and tested its voting machines. The security breach means that the county must now reprogram its machines and security fobs at a cost of $19,000, according to the detectives' report. County officials will also redo the pre-election logic and accuracy testing "to ensure the integrity of Maricopa County Elections," according to a statement from the county's elections department. The logic and accuracy testing is designed to ensure the machines count ballots accurately.

Apparently, the key fob Ringfield stole would allow anyone (see Democrat) to CHANGE THE TABULATOR SETTINGS ON THE VOTING MACHINES.

Wonder how often that's happened in the past?
Man, we're doing it wrong.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
fasthorse05
BigRobSA said:

Wow!

Hilarious that they left his Truth account open but deleted everything else.

Nobody ever claimed liberals were smart. If they were, they wouldn't be libs.

Actually, while 90% of the party is driven by emotion and severe lack of either information, or likely accurate information, the 10% of the folks driving the party making millions are extraordinarily smart and evil.

They all fit right into the history mold of tyrants and destroyers of freedom. I'm sure you know, but this method isn't new. In lieu of guns and bombs (like PolPot), Lenin, Mao, and, of course, (the only name Dems know), Hitler were staggeringly efficient using the current Dem method.

The Dems of the past we're collectivists wannabes, but still believed in freedom, albeit their version of it. A lot of those same Dems genuinely believed their methods helped the poor, downtrodden, homeless, women, blacks, etc..

Once Obama came along, all of that changed. I KNEW we were past the demarcation line when Mayorkas said "the border is closed". That comment, two years ago, is the most egregious, outrageous, and horrific lie I think I've ever heard on the floor of the Congress. When it was barely questioned or refuted by our pravda wannabes, then I knew we could collapse.

This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorse05 said:

Quote:

Mail ballots go out on July 3, and the county had already programmed and tested its voting machines. The security breach means that the county must now reprogram its machines and security fobs at a cost of $19,000, according to the detectives' report. County officials will also redo the pre-election logic and accuracy testing "to ensure the integrity of Maricopa County Elections," according to a statement from the county's elections department. The logic and accuracy testing is designed to ensure the machines count ballots accurately.

Apparently, the key fob Ringfield stole would allow anyone (see Democrat) to CHANGE THE TABULATOR SETTINGS ON THE VOTING MACHINES.

Wonder how often that's happened in the past?
Man, we're doing it wrong.

As to your bolded, that happened in the 2022 midterm general election.
fasthorse05
I'm glad you found this.

I was going to shoot over to the Trump thread to let you know what happened.

To me, this is ASTOUNDING news. Not that it hasn't happened before, but someone actually got caught. If anyone takes the time to read one, or more, articles on this, it seems to me that it was EXCEEDINGLY easy for this guy to get these two keys (fob).

Every Republican in the world should be spouting about this for weeks to come. Not that Maricopa county would do this, but some form of Weissman or Smith needs to lean on this goofball thief and get him to give up his handler.
This is backed by data.
2023NCAggies
I keep thinking of Detroit and the big cities boarding up the counting centers. I would love for someone to plow their truck right through the doors and lite the place on fire

They would go to jail for awhile, but I bet that would be last time we saw any counting centers throw out Republicans and board the windows/doors
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.