Black Voters Under 50

3,642 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by ts5641
jamieboy2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Support for Dem presidents (and the Dem party in general) has been a monolith among the entire black community for 60+ years.

Biden had 86% of the black vote in 2020. Currently that number is down 16% points. Biden has 70% support to Trump's 21% (still a huge discrepancy but an alarming drop nonetheless).

Black voters under the age of 50 are the main driving point behind that massive decrease. In 2020 Biden was up on Tump 80 percentage points with this group. The gap is now 37 percentage points. A historical decrease.

It's actually encouraging to see that younger voters (specifically non-college educated ones) are starting to think more for themselves. It's a step in the right direction (no pun intended).

Source: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/06/17/cnns_enten_careening_toward_a_historic_performance_among_black_voters_for_trump.html
PeekingDuck
AG
Bull****, it'll never happen until the victim mentality is gone.
jamieboy2014
AG
PeekingDuck said:

You're saying the young black voters are lying to the pollsters?

What would be the point in that?
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Fire up the "committees to investigate reparations" who do absolutely nothing at all but trick blacks into thinking, once again, that they will get free money for absolutely no reason.
DrEvazanPhD
I'm no longer black after the last election, so i wouldn't know.
BigRobSA
DrEvazanPhD said:

Crackers
PeekingDuck
AG
Happy to be proven wrong this year, but I know I won't be. At best, they are lying to themselves.
Barnyard96
AG
Retired FBI Agent
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
DrEvazanPhD
BigRobSA said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Crackers

Is that why my credit score went up?
aggiehawg
AG
i believe the polling is actually hiding Trump's true Black support. Or to put it adversely, the weakness of support for Biden among Blacks.
TexAgs91
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

Wow, Joe was right. They're no longer black
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
VP at Pierce and Pierce
That 16% loss will be more than made up by the illegals voting in Arizona and other rigged states. There is a reason election security has not changed and Biden is still running. It is in the bag
Gigem314
AG
More folks aren't excited about old man Joe?

Who could have possibly seen this coming!
BigRobSA
DrEvazanPhD said:

BigRobSA said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Crackers

Is that why my credit score went up?

Actually working doesn't hurt, either.
Texas velvet maestro
At least there's a counter-force instead of a few guys in their studies reading Thomas Sowell.

I applaud any cultural pushback. and they have the truth going for them.
one safe place
16%? Toner is cheap, they can easily make that up with mail in ballots.
Decay
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Retired FBI Agent said:

haha holy ****
Maroon Dawn
AG
They're desperate for George Floyd 2.0 to happen to scare black voters to the polls for Dems and they're not above false flagging one if they need to
AtticusMatlock
In mid to late October (maybe before then) there will absolutely be AI generated audio of Trump using the N-word. NBC News will confirm it based on info from their deep state intelligence sources (likely the authors of said audio). Most mass media outlets will report it as proven fact.
well_endowed_ag
We hear this every two years. Not going to be noticeable in November.
lotoarmy
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

That 16% loss will be more than made up by the illegals voting in Arizona and other rigged states. There is a reason election security has not changed and Biden is still running. It is in the bag
Yep! They already know exactly how many electoral votes they will get after the 3:00 AM votes come in.
Last of the Old Army
BarnacleBill
AG
Every 4 years we see articles like this and every 4 years nothing comes of it. Maybe black turnout will go down a bit, but I think that's best case
YouBet
AG
BarnacleBill said:

Every 4 years we see articles like this and every 4 years nothing comes of it. Maybe black turnout will go down a bit, but I think that's best case

Yep. This is fake news until it's not.
Barnyard96
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

They're desperate for George Floyd 2.0 to happen to scare black voters to the polls for Dems and they're not above false flagging one if they need to

He still sober?
zephyr88
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Retired FBI Agent said:

No different than all those pasty white libs wearing BLM regalia.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Maroon Dawn said:

that would explain missing police uniforms in NYC.
HollywoodBQ
AG
PeekingDuck said:

There are plenty of young Black men out there who don't have the victim mentality. It's just not something the mainstream media is going to report on and obviously they're not going to champion it.

If you're interested, go look up:
Kwame Brown
Hotep Jesus
Uncle Hotep
King Randall
Killer Mike - even though he's a Bernie Sanders lover
Kenneth_2003
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

In mid to late October (maybe before then) there will absolutely be AI generated audio of Trump using the N-word. NBC News will confirm it based on info from their deep state intelligence sources (likely the authors of said audio). Most mass media outlets will report it as proven fact.

They CLAIM they have one from the apprentice. Supposedly the NDA has expected and the tape will be released soon. It was BS when the allegation first surface and it's still bull.
Phog06
AG
Serious question…Why do Blacks vote overwhelmingly for Dems? They do nothing but perpetuate the dependence on the gubment and have not really helped to achieve their greatest potential.
If it weren't for the Black voting block, the corrupt dems would never win a national election, the fraud, MIB & Ballot Harvesting notwithstanding.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Three letters...

L B J

Isn't there a quote from one of his advisors saying that if he pushed for and signed the Civil Rights Act they'd have the Negros (his word) voting Democrat for 50 years?
one safe place
I bet dems will get 85% of the black vote, down slightly from the norm.
Mulberrywildman
AG
That looks like a bunch of photoshops from my junior high computer class days.

Shouldn't you have better photos/attempts at memes than that from the bureau database under the "white supremacy" Dropbox folder?

Like for real, some of those look totally not real…all those t-shirt necklines on the people are totally fake.

Should I call the FBI hotline in your sig to report this disinformation?
ts5641
I'll believe it when it happens. We hear this all the time and then blacks vote in virtual lockstep with the dems.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.