Elon 2028....

1,809 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by CDUB98
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I personally would love to see it....
Irish 2.0
Would be awesome!!! If he wasn't born in another country.
Corn Pop
Irish 2.0 said:

10 years ago I never would have guessed I would end up believing this, but I think that law should be changed. Never thought I'd see the day that a South African nerd is more of A Patriot then our American born sitting president.
aggiejayrod
AG
Yeah…we can't have an African-American president. It's literally in the constitution
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
aggiejayrod said:

Yeah…we can't have an African-American president. It's literally in the constitution

What about Obama? Oh yeah, he was born in "Hawaii."
BigRobSA
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

aggiejayrod said:

He was black. Elon is an actual African-American. That nomenclature is an immigration status, not another way to say "black". People that interchange the two are morons.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
BigRobSA said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

aggiejayrod said:

He was black. Elon is an actual African-American. That nomenclature is an immigration status, not another way to say "black". People that interchange the two are morons.

Thanks for calling me a moron. It was a joke, dumb ass.
BigRobSA
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

BigRobSA said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

aggiejayrod said:

Thanks for calling me a moron. It was a joke, dumb ass.

Wasn't calling you one. Was calling the people, always progressive libs, who strenuously use it in lieu of "black".

Apologies if that wasn't clear.
Bazooka Joe
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Pretty sure he was born in Hawaii. At least it can be asserted. There's precedence.
Raiderjay
Change the law, make it so....
Foreverconservative
Corn Pop said:

Irish 2.0 said:

10 years ago I never would have guessed I would end up believing this, but I think that law should be changed. Never thought I'd see the day that a South African nerd is more of A Patriot then our American born sitting president.

NEVER EVER EVER change that law or you will end up with Ilhan Omar or worse in the White House
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Joes
By 2028 about 92% of the people who live here will have been born in another country so I'm not sure that'll matter anymore.
Barnyard96
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

aggiejayrod said:

His mother was a US Citizen. Could have been born on the moon.

Never voted dem in my life, but this argument is tired.
CanyonAg77
AG
Not if she was under 21 and gave birth outside the US

It's moot now, of course, but I'm always amused at people who think 2013 laws applied in 1960
Irish 2.0
Joes said:

By 2028 about 92% of the people who live here will have been born in another country so I'm not sure that'll matter anymore.

Where the hell did you get that stat?!
KidDoc
AG
I have been a huge Elon fan since 2010 or so and greatly respect his genius. Even if he wasn't an African I would be hesitant to have him as president. He often makes bombastic promises and claims and seems to be pretty emotionally unstable. As one example we are still waiting on a Tesla Roadster 10 + years after it was promised as coming soon and taking deposits.

Genius? For certain. Crazy? very likely. Much like one of his idols Nikola Tesla. Genius and maniac often are sides of the same coin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
hph6203
AG
Elon is the kind of person you elect if you think the country is irredeemably flawed and needs to be torn down and built back with the underlying principles of the thing. Like he did with Twitter booting more employees than necessary and then hiring some of them back. Similar to what Javier Milei is doing in Argentina. What people want Trump to do, but won't.

It would be ugly for awhile and he'd probably not get re-elected even if it were the correct thing to do long term.
Barnyard96
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Not if she was under 21 and gave birth outside the US

It's moot now, of course, but I'm always amused at people who think 2013 laws applied in 1960

Well you did motivate me to fact check. Looks like we were both wrong

aggiejayrod
AG
BigRobSA said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

aggiejayrod said:

There's truly nothing better than when a "journalist" asks a black person in Britain/canada/france/etc. what it's like growing up there as an African American.
Joes
Irish 2.0 said:

Joes said:

It was an exaggeration. You know, to make a point.
CanyonAg77
AG
I was 100% right. If he had been born outside the US, he could not have received citizenship through his mom. I tend to think he was born in Hawaii, and that's how he got citizenship.

Is there a possibility he was not born in Hawaii? Yes, but I haven't been convinced.

Side issue, assume he was born in Hawaii, and Hawaii never became a state. Wouldn't being born in a US territory confer citizenship?
98Ag99Grad
AG
President of Texas after we secede.
TxSquarebody
Irish 2.0 said:

Joes said:

65% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Might not be wrong, though!
Barnyard96
AG
You said under 21. According to the article I posted, 5 years after the age of 14 is age 19.
CDUB98
AG
no
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.