msm blames xidens mental decline on camera angles

2,639 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by damiond
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/biden-g7-video-conservative-media-uses-misleading-camera-angle-rcna157112

gaslighting

brain dead peepaw needs all the help he can get from his sycophants in the msm
doubledog
Wait it is their cameras and they can't fix it. Sounds like B.S.
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

In that case, I think Biden was just sticking his hand out to get his bribe.
AggieVictor10
AG
We dont need candidates over 75, let alone 80, FFS.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
damiond
doubledog said:

Wait it is their cameras and they can't fix it. Sounds like B.S.

they are blaming the editing and not the cameras

not that it matters

it is all bs
Deputy Travis Junior
Yes, the first video was cropped to hide the fact that he walked away to look at something and wave to somebody, but that is hardly any better. If you're doing a photo op as the President of the United States, your job is to stand there for the camera. Wandering off because you got bored and distracted is still dementia behavior.

Here's the full video. Again, not much better
peacedude
AG
My mom fell once, and died 14 months later.

Biden has fallen 7-8 times, does lines of blow, takes Opiods, snorts hairspray, molests girls, really loves his daughter...and he's still alive?

It's just not fair.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
peacedude said:

Biden has fallen 7-8 times, does lines of blow, takes Opiods, snorts hairspray, molests girls, really loves his daughter...and he's still alive?

It's just not fair.

satan juice. good for the body not so
much for the soul.
usmcbrooks
Thought we got this guy. Apparently, he escaped and is now working for MSM.

Quote:

US intelligence analysts later concluded that Al-Sahhaf confidently made false statements because he genuinely believed in what he was saying.
Sound familiar?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
People are dumb enough to buy it.
No Spin Ag
The debate will be for hours and there's no amount of drugs that'll keep Biden from exposing his decline.

I will say, it would be even more obvious if the other person on stage didn't also have one foot in the grave, albeit a few inches further back, and there was someone younger that would think and respond in the speed and pace the majority of Americans do, but that isn't going to happen.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
93MarineHorn
I love OPs assertion that conservative outlets are doing this to distract from Biden's record. If I were Biden I'd be trying to distract from my record, too. And yes, it is what OP thinks.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Does dip**** realize that most of us knew he was **** for brains during his "campaign" 4 years ago?

Camera angles....they really believe that we are all ******ed enough to fall for this *****
peacedude
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

peacedude said:

It's just not fair.

satan juice. good for the body not so
much for the soul.
Parmesian de los Gringo Satano.
BadMoonRisin
AG

It's camera angles...err.. it's disinformation...eeerrr....I mean it needs to be censored. You know cause its not true.

The Party told you to ignore the evidence of your own eyes and ears....
Claverack
BadMoonRisin said:

It's camera angles...err.. it's disinformation...eeerrr....I mean it needs to be censored. You know cause its not true.

The Party told you to ignore the evidence of your own eyes and ears....

Trying to rerun the 2020 campaign.

Problem is you have a record to go along with the fact most Americans know you ran a fraudulent campaign in 2020.

Lies don't go down too well with a nation suffering Depression like conditions while Democrat donors feed off government largesse.
Ag_07
AG
Honestly as bad as these videos look they're better than looking at his actual record.

Doubt they want to go there.
kag00
AG
My 4 year old wanders off from group pictures to play with cool things too.
APHIS AG
The problem with this "theory" is that it is discredited every time he opens his mouth or walks into a wall.
aggiehawg
AG
kag00 said:

My 4 year old wanders off from group pictures to play with cool things too.
Yeah, but normally Joe goes to sniff kids. No kids in that direction. Or that is what the Biden campaign is actually arguing, that there were kids out of the camera shot and he was going after the kids?
Agz_2003
AG
Did all the audio of him speaking have the wrong camera angle too?
happy days
Where was the secret service? They are noticeably absent as Biden wanders toward potential parachuating terrorists;
Ellis Wyatt
BadMoonRisin said:

OK, Frau Elrod.
Jack Squat 83
AG
I guess Adrienne is with the FJB campaign, but had a thought. (Didn't watch the clip)

With the MSM being all-in on propping up the D, shouldn't any reporter or "journalist" on camera be dubbed Biden spokesperson?

Going forward IMO any conservative based media should automatically give this title when showing news clips/interviews etc. RNC in particular would be awesome. Do this every single time going forward.

"Biden spokesperson Joe Scarborough reports……."
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe they should just post a menu of their competing & implausible excuses. That way the lefties can pick their favorite and the rest of us can focus on the truth.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FCBlitz
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Yes, the first video was cropped to hide the fact that he walked away to look at something and wave to somebody, but that is hardly any better. If you're doing a photo op as the President of the United States, your job is to stand there for the camera. Wandering off because you got bored and distracted is still dementia behavior.

Here's the full video. Again, not much better

At least they are kind about tending to grand pa.
damiond
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.