I learned 2 things today, Bulgaria has a royal family and plastic surgery can.....

4,706 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by peacedude
Ghost Mech
How long do you want to ignore this user?
....go sideways big time.

I am certain before the first nose job surgery years ago, she didn't think that she'd turn out this way.....The whole body modification thing is turning people into monsters.

Or at least gives the rest of us insight to how they view themselves.

oh no
AG
doesn't she know She-Hulk was cancelled after one season?

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
BTKAG97
AG
Is she going for Skeletor or Planet of the Apes?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Supposedly it is more medical. She apparently fell and broke some teeth, got an infection during a medical procedure to fix it, which spread to her jaw, and then had to have other surgeries to stop it from spreading. That's why her have had changed to what it looks like now.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
barrack obama is intrigued
Faustus
According to this site she had an infection that required the surgery.

https://www.slobodenpecat.mk/en/foto-shokantno-izdanie-na-bugarskata-princeza-kalina-site-gi-komentiraat-nejzinite-muskulesti-race/

Quote:

. . .
Also, many comment on the appearance of her nose. Although it was rumored that the Bulgarian princess had plastic surgery, this is not true. She suffered a minor injury, during which she broke her teeth. During the treatment, an infection developed in her jaw, so she had to undergo surgery to prevent the infection from spreading. It also affected her appearance.
. . .
OaklandAg06
AG
Looks like that Eastern Blok stack can still be found if you know the right pharmacist …
Ghost Mech
That might explain her face but how about those arms?

Those things aren't natural, probably some horse steroids or other supplements running through her body to get that big and cut on a woman.
Cromagnum
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

More like

Fatboy Thaddeus
Just trying to keep up with the Soroses amirite
Ask yourself 3 questions:
1) Do I live in an echo chamber?
2) Do I spend all my energy barking when I hear a dogwhistle?
3) If this was me, how would I even know?
cslifer
This board used to be about discussing politics, now it is just to make fun of a female bodybuilder/powerlifter who had a disfiguring accident…classy.
Sharpshooter
AG
Hubby is telling her she is beautiful and the surgery was a success while he is getting it on the side.
MouthBQ98
AG
Fwiw, there are only a handful of posts on the thread so I don't think you can incriminate "the board".
peacedude
AG
Her name is PEG, and he goes by MA'AM!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.