What would you do when debating Biden?

4,127 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Trajan88
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Scalise was on CNBC this morning and we literally would win the election if he was debating Biden

Scalise was laying out the tax policy from 2017 versus today, tariffs, regulations, Federal workforce still working remotely, natural resource allocation, corporate tax cuts.

he stated the number one issue that Americans say is "southern border" which would be amazing.

what issues would you bring up specifically in the debate in two weeks.
Owlagdad
Get him off script from word go. Hit him with facts. Get him pissed and confused.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I wouldn't debate him. Too many people will say "you took advantage of a frail and decrepit old man".
LMCane
Owlagdad said:

Get him off script from word go. Hit him with facts. Get him pissed and confused.

"Hit him with facts."

100% agree. Which is why choosing Trump was the absolute worst decision we could make, as he brags about "whinging it" and not studying before debates.

could someone PLEASE convince Trump to spend a few hours actually learning about Tax Policy and legislation?

kids in 5th grade spend hours on homework every week, but this guy can't take 5 hours to memorize basic fiscal policy parameters to hammer Biden over the head.
LMCane
Funky Winkerbean said:

I wouldn't debate him. Too many people will say "you took advantage of a frail and decrepit old man".
the debate is in two weeks. what is Trump supposed to do?
schmellba99
AG
Walk on the stage with about a half dozen 8-9 year old kids. He'll be toast after that.
Newoldarmy
AG
Do what Trump should have done last time:

Act like an adult and let the addled, demented idiot talk and dig his own grave.
Owlagdad
LMCane said:

Owlagdad said:

"Hit him with facts."

100% agree. Which is why choosing Trump was the absolute worst decision we could make, as he brags about "whinging it" and not studying before debates.

could someone PLEASE convince Trump to spend a few hours actually learning about Tax Policy and legislation?

kids in 5th grade spend hours on homework every week, but this guy can't take 5 hours to memorize basic fiscal policy parameters to hammer Biden over the head.
Agree.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
my constant theme in any debate would be to just constantly contrast 2016-2020 and 2020-2024. stay on task. don't delve into name calling. stay calm and collected and trump will shred biden. it does not take a rocket scientist to realize that things are significantly worse under biden. hammer him on these topics.
BigRobSA
"I wanted to start the debate with a heartfelt statement about your son, Beau, who lost his life fighting the Nazis at the Battle of Iwo Jima."

**** with his head, on minute 1.
Stupe
S
Newoldarmy said:

Do what Trump should have done last time:

Act like an adult and let the addled, demented idiot talk and dig his own grave.
He did that in the second debate last time.

Unfortunately, that was after the disaster of the first debate and early voting began between them.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
LMCane said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

the debate is in two weeks. what is Trump supposed to do?

Decline the debate and hammer home the fact Biden is unfit for office.
IndividualFreedom
DJT is speaking at a potentially all dark skin church on the other side of the tracks in Michigan tomorrow. This is an outstanding way to start communicating with ALL Americans.

DJT should absolutely ask these individuals to watch and pay attention to the upcoming debate with FJB. He should have a plan that ties into his discussion with the church and the debate. Bring up this discussion in the debate. He needs to be inspiring to that crowd. Perhaps set up a live gotcha out FJB's mouth..... "Watch I will get FJB to say this....." and them have FJB do it at the debate.

MouthBQ98
AG
Inflation
Border/crime
These are things that directly affect people and they care about. Let Biden ramble on and sink himself.

Do not talk at all about:
Unfair trial
2020 election
Hunter
Stay away, change subject, minimize this. Nobody wants to hear it now.
Gigem_94
AG
Owlagdad said:

Won't matter. Someone will be feeding him the answers through an earpiece.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Simply let Biden do all the talking, the entire time.

Then combine all the jibberish words he spews and make it into an hour video and release it as the new "Baby Mozart"

Happy infants, happy stay at home moms.

Jeeper79
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Inflation
Border/crime
These are things that directly affect people and they care about. Let Biden ramble on and sink himself.

Unfair trial
2020 election
Hunter
Those are exactly the things Trump would prefer to focus on.
Eso si, Que es
I would demand that 50 cent gets to hand pick 50% of the audience.
birdman
It's pretty simple.

You were safer under my presidency. Talk about local crime, southern border, USA on international stage, etc.

You had more money under my presidency. More jobs, better pay, less taxes.

That's the only talking points you need. Your family has less money and is less safe under Biden. Repeat over and over. Those work for the second debate which will be against Newsome.

But the debate mechanics are simple. Just a few.

Get Biden off script. No need to go crazy, just steer the conversation a bit. Throw him some changeups.

Let Biden talk. Biden is his own worst enemy.

Don't act like a turd. Act presidential. No cheap shots. Talk about half of what you want. Trump might win a few votes by saying something great. He will win more votes by letting Biden say something stupid.
Ag with kids
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Trump needs to do this debate with kid gloves...

Let Biden show that he's old, frail. and decrepit.

If Trump does his normal attack dog mode, it WILL do exactly what you say...and will get a lot of sympathy for Biden.

Trump needs to stay not just in his lane, but right in the damn center of it and then JUST talk policy.

Of course, CAN Trump do that? Hell if I know. Doesn't seem like it from his past...

And you KNOW the moderators are going to goad him with talk about his legal issues. Trump needs to deflect that by saying he disagrees with the rulings and it's under appeal. And then drop it. Let the moderators and Biden look like idiots trying to push the issue. NOTHING good can come of him *****ing about it at the debate.

Just do the debate by handing the rope to Biden and letting him hang himself with his idiotic blathering and mumble rap.
one safe place
I'd slowly shuffle to the podium, look one direction and start to head that way, turn, stare in another direction, then start to head that way. Then I'd put on my aviators and stand stiffly, with both arms bent at the elbows and my hands out in front of me. Like a statue.

When speaking, at times I would just move my mouth but not make any sound. Other times I would just say "monwraworeagllteblegoiamoerouu" then say "look, here's the thing."
Ag with kids
AG
BigRobSA said:

"I wanted to start the debate with a heartfelt statement about your son, Beau, who lost his life fighting the Nazis at the Battle of Iwo Jima."

**** with his head, on minute 1.
Add..."and what year was that, Joe?"

iykyk
Ag with kids
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Inflation
Border/crime

Unfair trial
2020 election
Hunter
This...

And he'll have to do a LOT of changing subjects...because you KNOW the moderators will keep on bringing it up (or Biden, will).

Just deflect, deflect, deflect and say something like "We're here to discuss what we will do in our term to make things better"...
A.G.S.94
Funky Winkerbean said:

Don't disagree with your general point, but the fact that people are still allowing their feelings to ultimately drive their voting decisions is why we are where we are and why all signs indicate we will continue down this road.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Inflation
Border/crime

Unfair trial
2020 election
Hunter
A star is not enough for this.......

If DJT comes across as a bully, he loses. If he dwells in the past on election stuff, the media wins.

Now what happens WHEN, and it will, the enemy moderator squeezes the J6 pimple? What response should DJT have?
MelvinUdall
Honestly since this debate is so rigid, and no over talking the other candidate…I would just let Biden ramble on and when his time was up, I would let him keep going…Biden is a hot mess, and it is best to show the American people how he can't keep a coherent thought.
jrdaustin
AG
After today's news, I would ask him:

"What possessed you to sign a 10 year bilateral agreement with Ukraine without any intention of getting it ratified by Congress or the American people?

Do you have no idea how treaties with other countries are supposed to work?
annie88
AG
I'd ask him how long he's had dementia.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ask him to form a coherent sentence.
sam callahan
Doesn't matter. Biden will successfully utter a couple of cmon mans and be declared winner.
beerad12man
AG
LMCane said:

Owlagdad said:

"Hit him with facts."

DeSantis would destroy Biden in a debate.

Even the furthest on the left would have a hard time spinning the absolute beatdown it would be, but you could damn well bet they'd try.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
DeSantis couldn't beat Haley.
CheeseSndwch
I'd challenge him to a push-up contest.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Just bring up cannibals.
Backyard Pitmaster
LMCane
here's a tip Trump: don't say this during the debate!

Trump allies scramble to explain after he calls Republican National Convention host Milwaukee a 'horrible' city
PUBLISHED THU, JUN 13 20249:43 PM EDT

In a meeting with House Republicans, former President Donald Trump called Milwaukee the host of the 2024 Republican National Convention a "horrible" city and said it is overrun by crime.

The Trump campaign denied that he called the city "horrible," writing in a press release that the reports are a "total lie."

Democrats including President Joe Biden were quick to capitalize on Trump's remarks about the largest city in Wisconsin, a key battleground state which Biden narrowly won in 2020.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.