Logan Paul interviews Donald Trump

2,411 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by ATX_AG_08
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haven't watched it yet, but I think that Donald Trump is doing a lot better this time around with social media.

Getting on with Gen Z type creators who have a lot of followers and are maybe not your typical Trump voters.

Foreverconservative
If Trump wants to knock it out of the park go on Rogan. Rogan says he will do the podcast with him anytime.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Foreverconservative
This is a good interview as well

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
BlueTaze
Foreverconservative said:

If Trump wants to knock it out of the park go on Rogan. Rogan says he will do the podcast with him anytime.
OK?

Do you have a link to Rogan saying that?

Last I heard, he wasn't interested in bringing Trump on.

But interviews like this help break the ice, and make it more likely Rogan does have him on. Thr Nelk boys interview was huge for Trump. He is selling mugshot merch. The dems have to replace Biden to have a chance.
Foreverconservative
BlueTaze said:

OK?

Do you have a link to Rogan saying that?

Last I heard, he wasn't interested in bringing Trump on.

But interviews like this help break the ice, and make it more likely Rogan does have him on. Thr Nelk boys interview was huge for Trump. He is selling mugshot merch. The dems have to replace Biden to have a chance.

He's said it many times on his podcast

Here he describes what he'd like to ask him

His position changed after the Lawfare nonsense started on Trump.

El Gallo Blanco

He used to say he wouldn't but he sounded a bit more open to it a few months ago. Never heard him say he would though. Did he really?
Gordo14
Logan Paul, known scammer and fraudster (cryptozoo). Good to have him on our side, right.
ts5641
These are the types of platforms Gen Z and Millennials get their news and info from. Good move on the Trump campaign. He needs to do more of this.
P.U.T.U
AG
Rogan is a very smart business man and having Trump on the show would give him huge ratings. Rogan is the most listened to person in the USA and his number would soar for a show with Trump. Be it followers or haters.

I would do it if I were Trump to show I can have a long form conversation that last a few hours. Everyone knows Biden couldn't do it even with being doped up
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Gordo14 said:

Logan Paul, known scammer and fraudster (cryptozoo). Good to have him on our side, right.

Some of you are exhausting.
usmcbrooks
Don't you call that bozo or his brother Gen X. That is an insult to all the real Gen Xer's.

Way to go boomer.
LMCane
the Dr. Phil interview was apocryphally bad and completely of the Trump brand for the last 5 years:

"I was convicted in a sham trial you know that.

you know that I was convicted in a sham trial

Phil, as you say I was convicted in a sham trial.

It's really not fair Phil, I was convicted in a sham trial"

as if Americans in Pennsylvania and Michigan care about that in November 2024!
harge57
AG
What? Is this a bot?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Might as well be.
rgag12
AG

90% of the people still listening to Rogan are voting Trump. I think going on with Logan Paul and doing other shows with younger celebs is a very good move to capture more of the Gen Z vote
will25u
usmcbrooks said:

Don't you call that bozo or his brother Gen X. That is an insult to all the real Gen Xer's.

Way to go boomer.
I meant Gen Z.. lol. I changed the OP.
Shooter McGavin
AG
Not sure how I was able to avoid knowing who Logan Paul is, but pretty sure that I'm OK with it.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Vivek said it best. If you want young voters and independents on your side the RNC needs to host a debate moderated by Joe Rogan and Elon Musk.
BadMoonRisin
AG
TDS is unfortunately both incurable and super embarassing, at least from the view from most reasonable people.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Gordo14 said:

I missed where paul used his son to grift millions from other countries while peddling illegal influence? Or where Paul is importing millions of people from 3rd world countries. Or where Paul supports child mutilation. Or where Paul is using legal warfare to arrest his opponents.

I'm not a fan of Logan Paul but, Paul > Biden

Get your head checked.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.