milley and other generals delayed ng on j6 because trump is hitler

3,463 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by istillhatecats
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"The day after Trump gave the green light, Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller sent a memorandum to Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy, giving him the authority to support local law enforcement through the Defense Support of Civil Authorities regime. When McCarthy sent Walker his own Jan. 5, 2021, memorandum, the Army secretary placed two extraordinary restrictions on the National Guard. First, he withheld Walker's permission to order the quick reaction force. Second, he required the DCNG to submit a detailed plan before asking his permission to act. The three generals who delayed the DCNG's J6 deployment were Army Staff Director Lt. Gen. Walter A. Piatt, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Lt. Gen. Charles A. Flynn, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley,"
"Milley routinely tied Trump to Hitler and the Nazi party. He spoke of the Gospel of the Fuhrer, comparing the President of the United States elected by millions of Americans to the leader of Nazi Germany. Milley would also say he was looking out for an event that would give Trump the excuse to suspend the Constitution. He talked about a Reichstag moment," the colonel said. Soon after Adolf Hitler took power in Germany, there was a Feb. 27, 1933, fire at Germany's parliament building, the Reichstag. Hitler, the elected chancellor, suspended civil liberties and began his dictatorship. "Milley was suggesting that the president himself would do something such today, did this [without] any basis," he said. "Trump had never violated, never asked anybody in the military to violate the law, so, to me, it was outrageous," he said.
https://redstate.com/mccabe/2024/04/17/exclusive-army-j6-whistleblower-testifies-that-pentagon-delayed-of-national-guard-reaching-capitol-n2172890
it is extraordinary how much of the government executive employees turned on trump
the deep state runs deep

eta that this is all the proof anyone should need that we need to implement project 2025
"Building now for a conservative victory through policy, personnel, and training." https://www.project2025.org/
4stringAg
AG
Quote:

Milley would also say he was looking out for an event that would give Trump the excuse to suspend the Constitution. He talked about a Reichstag moment,
J6 was a Reichstag moment alright. But not for Trump.
WolfCall
AG
I can not understand the support for Milley by those over on the Military forum.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
BillYeoman
WolfCall said:

I can not understand the support for Milley by those over on the Military forum.

McClellan was popular among his men too
Central Committee
AG
Milley should have faced a court martial for talking to China during the Trump administration.

Millet wraps himself with the Constitution in his comments, but some of his actions are in open defiance of the same document he claims to care so much about.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
annie88
AG
Paragraphs, man…
annie88
AG
Miley is a piece of *****

Delusional, too.
annie88
AG
WolfCall said:

Gross. Wasn't aware of that.
Buck Turgidson
I hope Milley is held to account one day.
whatthehey78
AG
Today's command structure isn't what we think it is and definitely not what it should be to protect America and it's original values. It is 100% "woke" and 0% "Patriotic". Obummer "cleansed" the DOD years ago.
AggiePops
From the National Guard website:

District of Columbia officials knew of the planned protests and had requested some assistance when the "First Amendment demonstrations" were planned for Jan. 5 and 6, McCarthy said. Based on this request, officials called up 340 National Guardsmen to help. The Guardsmen were assigned mainly to traffic control, Metro crowd control, some logistics support and a 40-member quick reaction force to be based at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.
"No other requests were made," the Army secretary said.
But the protests turned into a mob rioting through the halls, chambers and offices of the U.S. Capitol. At around 2 p.m., D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested more assistance. Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller immediately called up 1,100 members of the D.C. National Guard.
Space-Tech
WolfCall said:

Because Gen. Milley swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, not a loyalty pledge to Trump. Most of us who have served understand this.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
Teslag
AG
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

Because Gen. Milley swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, not a loyalty pledge to Trump. Most of us who have served understand this.

But they are also to serve the duely elected commander in chief. If his directives are lawful they are obliged to follow them. Or resign.

Most of us who have served understand this.
i is smart
AG
WolfCall said:

Today I learned we have a Military forum. I guess I never look beyond the forums I have in my favorites.
TxAgPreacher
S
The boy who cried wolf is the only thing that could allow anyone even close to hitler to gain power.

Even the conservatives are so liberal these days, that this would never happen.... unless you demonize moderate liberal Republicans like Trump.
Buck Turgidson
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

That's a condescending line of bull***** The slimy mother****er had a chain of command which he felt entitled to circumvent.
APHIS AG
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

However, Trump was still his boss as Commander in Chief, as per the Constitution, Article II, section 2.

Quote:

Article II Section 2
Quote:

of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."
istillhatecats
When faced with the knowledge that nearly everyone that served in the Trump Administration can't stand him and many have been vocal about what a terrible leader he was, there can be two conclusions.

1. Take them at face value. After all, they were all Republicans chosen by Trump and they got to know him on a far deeper level than any of us ever will.
2. Decide that they are all agents of the deep state swamp and must be completely disregarded and vilified.

As I see it, those are really the only two options and it's really interesting how almost all Trump fans arrive at number two.
e=mc2
AG
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

Is Biden upholding his oath?
Jock 07
AG
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

THANK ME FOR MY SERVICE!!!!! How disgusting.
APHIS AG
istillhatecats said:

When faced with the knowledge that nearly everyone that served in the Trump Administration can't stand him and many have been vocal about what a terrible leader he was, there can be two conclusions.

1. Take them at face value. After all, they were all Republicans chosen by Trump and they got to know him on a far deeper level than any of us ever will.
2. Decide that they are all agents of the deep state swamp and must be completely disregarded and vilified.

As I see it, those are really the only two options and it's really interesting how almost all Trump fans arrive at number two.

The evidence speaks for itself when you have Republicans such as McCain sabotaging Trump at every turn. Then the phony hearings like Russia, Russia, Russia and his impeachments.

Then the people that supposedly know the inner workings of DC working against him all the while Trump showing no signs of betraying the country.

His Presidency was doomed the second he was elected and it does show that the deep state does exist and power and corruption is what is drives the people in charge rather than the security of the country.

Trump was an outsider and they feared that he would rock the boat as to their power.
Secolobo
AG
Unbelievable.
istillhatecats
APHIS AG said:

istillhatecats said:

The evidence speaks for itself when you have Republicans such as McCain sabotaging Trump at every turn. Then the phony hearings like Russia, Russia, Russia and his impeachments.

Then the people that supposedly know the inner workings of DC working against him all the while Trump showing no signs of betraying the country.

His Presidency was doomed the second he was elected and it does show that the deep state does exist and power and corruption is what is drives the people in charge rather than the security of the country.

Trump was an outsider and they feared that he would rock the boat as to their power.

I'm not talking about McCain. I'm talking about nearly all of the folks he hired. They were either good hires and we should trust them or he's not good at hiring people. It can't be both.
pagerman @ work
AG
istillhatecats said:

Which has zero bearing on Milley's behavior and his sworn obligation to follow the legal orders of his duly elected commander in chief. There is no "unless you don't like him" out clause.
BTKAG97
AG
What I get out of the OP is that Milley wished the US was like Nazi Germany so that he could be a "legal" tyrant. As stated in another thread, typical leftist deflectionism.
istillhatecats
pagerman @ work said:

istillhatecats said:

Which has zero bearing on Milley's behavior and his sworn obligation to follow the legal orders of his duly elected commander in chief. There is no "unless you don't like him" out clause.

"I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it was my directed responsibility to convey presidential orders and intent," Milley told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday. "My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message again was consistent: Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you."

Both calls were cleared through the SecDef. He was responding to intelligence from China that Trump might preemptively attack.
AggieVictor10
AG
Maybe.. just maybe: orange man bad.
APHIS AG
AggieVictor10 said:

The Democrats, liberal courts, and the DoJ have been trying to prove that for over eight years.

And nothing.
mjschiller
AG
Milley is a traitor. He was working with our enemy.
AggieVictor10
AG
APHIS AG said:

AggieVictor10 said:

The Democrats, liberal courts, and the DoJ have been trying to prove that for over eight years.

And nothing.

Easy to say "nothing" when anytime dearleader ends up under fire it gets dismissed as "fake news" and a "witch hunt" by trumper sycophants.

ETA: perhaps Milley could gave been more diligent with the ng. Eould have been interesting to see the outcome.

Aggie Infantry
AG
Whatthehey78 nailed it. I have worked for a 3-star Army command since 2014. The level of PC BS is unreal. Platitudes and praises for every little national (fill in the blank) day makes me want to puke. I stick around b/c I feel that I am helping Soldiers and their Families.

78's comment: Today's command structure isn't what we think it is and definitely not what it should be to protect America and it's original values. It is 100% "woke" and 0% "Patriotic". Obummer "cleansed" the DOD years ago.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
WolfCall
AG
Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

I doubt that most of us who have served (including moi) on this forum support Milley.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
usmcbrooks
WolfCall said:

Space-Tech said:

WolfCall said:

I doubt that most of us who have served (including moi) on this forum support Milley.
jrdaustin
AG
istillhatecats said:

APHIS AG said:

istillhatecats said:

I'm not talking about McCain. I'm talking about nearly all of the folks he hired. They were either good hires and we should trust them or he's not good at hiring people. It can't be both.
Or, there's a third option that you're not considering.

That the pool of public servants that Trump had to choose from was already entrenched in the DC swamp, and Trump took their answers in initial interviews at face value.

James Comey, for example. Comey flat out told Trump he was not under investigation, and was lying through his teeth. He was undermining Trump on Day 1 as he was being interviewed to keep his job.

Faucci is another very good example. (That is, unless you Believe Faucci was being truthful in denying COVID was from a lab leak from which his own NHI was funding gain of function research on corona viruses; and, that his targeting of any physicians who challenges his narrative was "for the good of the people" Rather than covering his own illegal activity.)

So you have it backwards. Many of the people Trump hired were more loyal to "the system" than they were to their duty to POTUS. In hindsight, the lack of ANY honeymoon for Trump exposes this.
istillhatecats
jrdaustin said:

istillhatecats said:

APHIS AG said:

istillhatecats said:

Or, there's a third option that you're not considering.

That the pool of public servants that Trump had to choose from was already entrenched in the DC swamp, and Trump took their answers in initial interviews at face value.

James Comey, for example. Comey flat out told Trump he was not under investigation, and was lying through his teeth. He was undermining Trump on Day 1 as he was being interviewed to keep his job.

Faucci is another very good example. (That is, unless you Believe Faucci was being truthful in denying COVID was from a lab leak from which his own NHI was funding gain of function research on corona viruses; and, that his targeting of any physicians who challenges his narrative was "for the good of the people" Rather than covering his own illegal activity.)

So you have it backwards. Many of the people Trump hired were more loyal to "the system" than they were to their duty to POTUS. In hindsight, the lack of ANY honeymoon for Trump exposes this.
We're talking about two different groups of people. You're referencing long tenured bureaucrats for Government agencies. I'm talking about his hand-picked Cabinet level officials, many of whom were not in politics prior to working for Trump. Folks like Tillerson, Mattis, Barr, Kelly, Esper, etc. He got to choose his cabinet. If your argument is that everyone in the pool of cabinet options is somehow swampy, then I guess I'd ask what's going to be different this time?

"A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us." - John Kelly
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.