Sports Illustrated

3,301 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why why would they ever go into the toilet financially a magazine around for decades ??

?q=w_2000,c_fill

cant forget this dude

https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2021-07/2e57b7e0-e8d9-11eb-af7f-69a08274e590

or this dude

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Kuw-TtqOs6rFmornL1ov2CDs7YV4GwQj8g&usqp=CAU
F all those cultural vandals and woke wankers at SI, time to learn how to code baby,

Click on the link for the good news.

https://deadline.com/2024/01/sports-illustrated-staff-layoff-authenic-brands-arena-group-1235797884/
#FJB
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Not
Enough
Airbrushing
In
The
World
To
Fix
That
ShaggySLC
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Not
Enough
Airbrushing
In
The
World
To
Fix
That
A thread on the premium board about this got me thinking about this great movie speech.

APHIS AG
"Go woke, go broke" strikes again.
EX TEXASEX
So the guy is a white " Sir Mix -a- Lot "
#FJB
theJonatron
AG
Not my proudest wank
ShaggySLC
EX TEXASEX said:

So the guy is a white " Sir Mix -a- Lot "
Only explanation
samurai_science
Chronic Kidney Disease in her future
dixichkn
AG
APHIS AG said:

"Go woke, go broke" strikes again.
To think Bud Light shed all those millions in profit, and no one learned from it……..
ProgN
EX TEXASEX said:

Why why would they ever go into the toilet financially a magazine around for decades ??

?q=w_2000,c_fill

cant forget this dude

https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2021-07/2e57b7e0-e8d9-11eb-af7f-69a08274e590

or this dude

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Kuw-TtqOs6rFmornL1ov2CDs7YV4GwQj8g&usqp=CAU
F all those cultural vandals and woke wankers at SI, time to learn how to code baby,

Click on the link for the good news.

https://deadline.com/2024/01/sports-illustrated-staff-layoff-authenic-brands-arena-group-1235797884/

Yep, when you go extreme progressive and put mentally ill dudes on the cover of your swimsuit issue and replace gorgeous fit women with those of the "healthier" variety then it's not hard to predict that you'll have a big drop in sales. They sacrificed their name label and business at the alter of ESG.

Spoiler alert: Straight alpha men are attracted to scantily clad hot sexy women, those on the bigger side of the spectrum, not so much. We damn sure will never be enticed to buy your once great issue that features a mentally ill dude with fake cans and a smelly rotting wound that claims they're a 'real woman'. You can't change nature and doctors will never be God. That may send some crying progs to their safe space but we honestly dgaf.

Victoria's Secret is realizing they've chosen the wrong path and at least trying to right the ship as straight males pull the plug. However, it's even too late for them imho. SI, Bud Light and VS have set the standard of destroying your once successful franchise and sacrificing themselves for the progressive agenda. I hope they waste away and their sacrifice serves as a warning to other corporations to stay in their lane. Let them burn.

EX TEXASEX
Your picture with the black trans says it all. " Openning eyes Speaking truths Changing minds "
FFS ours eyes are fine. You presenting us with faux problems and victims does open our eyes only in that it shows your variety of mental illness and bias you are pushing. Speaking truths? what laughable B.S. just another marxist tag line. Chaning minds. You mean selling degenerate propaganda ? Also, wouldn't waste anymore time patting yourself on the back for " chaning minds " you are going out of business. The only people who bought this crap you were sellling is fellow mentally ill travelers /5th column. It is simple. great inspirational/interesting stories / good stats / great racks. that is what made SI a great mag.
#FJB
Bobaloo
For some reason, the majority of men love looking at beautiful women. Really strange. I guess they call it 'toxic masculinity'…..

-Sarcasm alert
JDL 96
Dude WTF. If you are going to post crap like that label it NSFW. I clicked on this thinking it would be a post. And you post in appropriate pics. I scrolled past them very quickly but I have a good idea of what it probably was. NOT COOL.
Mods - please edit this subject line to say NSFW so people will know not to click.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yea you're not gonna change any minds by putting a ****** in a bathing suit on your magazine, unless you mean changing minds about buying your magazine.
APHIS AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Yea you're not gonna change any minds by putting a ****** in a bathing suit on your magazine, unless you mean changing minds about buying your magazine.
And the only "truths" they are now speaking is to their employees as they give them their pink slips.
HarryJ33tamu
JDL 96 said:

Dude WTF. If you are going to post crap like that label it NSFW. I clicked on this thinking it would be a post. And you post in appropriate pics. I scrolled past them very quickly but I have a good idea of what it probably was. NOT COOL.
Mods - please edit this subject line to say NSFW so people will know not to click.

Lol go to sleep Karen
CanyonAg77
AG
Yumi Nu?

Name fits.

Yummy?

No.
SuhrThang
Once I got a look at a playboy magazine as a teenager, I lost interest in SI.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
Texas velvet maestro
SI had some great writers back in the day. Great photography. It was a terrific magazine.
Tis a pity it became most famous for its swimsuit issue. Don't get me wrong, Kathy Ireland's plump little booty was a beautiful thing, but the writing, especially re college football and golf was primo.
Now I watch its bizarro obliteration.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.