Have we talked about the 10ft alien fight in miami

2,852 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by one safe place
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Siap. Where's spyderman when you need him

Last night or some time in the last few nights a big fight happened at a Miami mall. Tons of cops respond to the fight..........

But, allegedly, a 10ft tall alien was waking around and the cops were fighting them?

What sort of cgi conspiracy stuff is this? And, why can't an alien encounter also have a clear camera?
powerbelly
AG
How do we live in a world where everyone carries a HD camera in their pocket, and that is the best video we can get.
Señor Chang
AG
That video is altered to look blurry. In the original you can see it's 3 people walking next to each other.

At the 35 second mark in this video

Who?mikejones!
justnobody79
even a city the size of Miami I cannot fathom they had that many cops on duty and were able to navigate traffic to all get there

and of course in the age of everyone having a cell phone no one on the ground level has a video. maybe the radiation from the alien diasbled their cameras /tin foil hat
BQ78
AG
Here is a clearer picture

They call themselves Kanamits and they said they are here to serve man.
Fenrir
There are so many fakes and edits that get put out it amazes me that anyone still believes in UFO videos, especially any posted on twitter.

The Malaysian airline stuff was just dumb and it had (still has probably really) so many people hooked on it.
Pizza
I just wanted some candy, I didn't realize it wasn't Halloween.
TexAgs91
AG
powerbelly said:

How do we live in a world where everyone carries a HD camera in their pocket, and that is the best video we can get.

There was better video quality out there. This is just what OP chose to show
Stat Monitor Repairman
Surprised more people haven't been shot doing videos and acting crazy for youtube.

People dressing up in costumes scaring people and so forth.

Like the guy in Colorado a few weeks ago that was walking around in the mountains dressed like bigfoot.

Now somebody dressed up like a 10 foot tall alien taunting cops in Miami.

2024 baby! hell yeah!
torrid
AG
A ten foot alien? I bet his knees don't even get wet when wading across the river.
96AgGrad
AG
Señor Chang said:

That video is altered to look blurry. In the original you can see it's 3 people walking next to each other.

That looks like a scene from The Blues Brothers
agent-maroon
AG
Oh come on... These are aliens from another planet/galaxy/space time dimension and they said they were 8-10 ft tall?

These fools can't get anything right. 10 foot tall... They were 3 meters tall dammit! METERS!!!

Do you even science bro?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGinHI
AG
96AgGrad said:

Señor Chang said:

That looks like a scene from The Blues Brothers

hut hut hut hut
TAMUallen
AG
I can't see **** but that's a LOT of cops
FJB
AG
Supposedly air traffic was shutdown and police scanners were turned off as well.

Seems like a bit of overkill for a couple of kids fighting with "sticks".
one safe place
I've been to that planet. Everyone can dunk,
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.