Trammel Crow Jr, the Texas Epstein?

8,500 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by BoDog
Algorithmic Epiphany
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm rather surprised there's not been a post on the sexcapades of Trammel Crow, yet.

Trammel Crow, the real estate developer, created family wealth inherited by Harlan and Trammel Jr.

This Family has been exceptionally influential in politics at the local, state and national level, most recently alleged to be paying/rewarding/bribing Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas. Lots of money tossed around influencing politics to block competitors from building near their properties if you go and look. Loads of "dark money" allegations.

What I'm surprised is that no one is really discussing the juicy sex trafficking that Trammel Jr is going to court over.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12777789/trammell-crow-brother-harlan-crow-sex-trafficking-network.html

What I've heard is that the executive suite they owned in Dallas had a hidden little sex dungeon and during a showing (they were attempting to sell the suite) either the buyer or agent accidently uncovered it and found a drugged up woman in a bed.

Anyways, I don't care that they're huge republican donors, it's all one big uniparty that uses inherited wealth/power to prevent competition and corrupt the trust in our institutions in their favor.

LegalDrugPusher, do you know any of these folk? What's the word in your circles on all this?

One thing seems certain, the higher you fly in politics the closer you must get to these people...and the stink never leaves.
aTmAg
AG
I don't expect LegalDrugPusher to say, "we were best friends.. his dungeon was pretty sweet." even if that were the case.

(I'm not implying it is the case)
Algorithmic Epiphany
Guess he hasn't posted since August maybe perma'd after the n-words for trump thread?
CyclingAg82
AG
Algorithmic Epiphany said:

I'm rather surprised there's not been a post on the sexcapades of Trammel Crow, yet.

Trammel Crow, the real estate developer, created family wealth inherited by Harlan and Trammel Jr.

This Family has been exceptionally influential in politics at the local, state and national level, most recently alleged to be paying/rewarding/bribing Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas. Lots of money tossed around influencing politics to block competitors from building near their properties if you go and look. Loads of "dark money" allegations.

What I'm surprised is that no one is really discussing the juicy sex trafficking that Trammel Jr is going to court over.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12777789/trammell-crow-brother-harlan-crow-sex-trafficking-network.html

What I've heard is that the executive suite they owned in Dallas had a hidden little sex dungeon and during a showing (they were attempting to sell the suite) either the buyer or agent accidently uncovered it and found a drugged up woman in a bed.

Anyways, I don't care that they're huge republican donors, it's all one big uniparty that uses inherited wealth/power to prevent competition and corrupt the trust in our institutions in their favor.

LegalDrugPusher, do you know any of these folk? What's the word in your circles on all this?

One thing seems certain, the higher you fly in politics the closer you must get to these people...and the stink never leaves.
Bribing Justice Thomas? Wow. Nice leap there.
Rapier108
What were your previous accounts here?

That said, the fact that the OP is trying to hang this around Justice Thomas' neck, and tie him to LDP, shows this is not a serious thread.

Harlan is friends with Justice Thomas; his brother Tammel is the one in trouble.

Edit: Fix for posting before caffeine.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Spaceship
AG
Rapier108 said:

That said, the fact that the OP is trying to hang this around Justice Thomas' neck, and tie him to LDP, shows this is not a serious thread.

Tammel is friends with Justice Thomas; his brother Harlan is the one in trouble.

I think you have that last part backwards.
Rapier108
It's early, no caffeine yet.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
HumpitPuryear
AG
What do the Crows have against bitcoin?
AggieMD95
AG
Op is concerned
redsquirrelAG
AG
When you have a 2 party system you don't have a choice.
txaggie_08
AG
Rapier108 said:

Algorithmic Epiphany was Adverse Event and Administrative Error in previous lives. It's pretty easy to tell with the User Names and constant pushing of Bitcoin. This thread is rare for OP, not involving Bitcoin in some way...
aTmAg
AG

Guess he hasn't posted since August maybe perma'd after the n-words for trump thread?
I am unaware of that thread.
TexasAggie_02
AG

weird, did his account get nuked? He posted a thread in like November or October of an event he was at with tons of photos. looks like he was memory holed.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Harlan and Trammel Crow?

Sounds like an episode of Justified.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Sounds like a pretty exciting urban legend story.

Have any more details other than "I heard"?
Algorithmic Epiphany
txaggie_08 said:

Rapier108 said:

Algorithmic Epiphany was Adverse Event and Administrative Error in previous lives. It's pretty easy to tell with the User Names and constant pushing of Bitcoin. This thread is rare for OP, not involving Bitcoin in some way...

I've been posting the same things since 2007/8, what Ron Paul said, the money is bad, bad money corrupts, individuals seeking massive amounts of bad money are exceptionally corrupted whether corruption is public or hidden.

Was called a delusional Paultard then. Clearly the truth is just too much for folk to handle as Paul was accurate every step of the way.

I'm absolutely against rent-seekers, and the Crows have engaged in rent-seeking behavior, whether "for the overall good" or not. So **** em.

https://www.investopedia.com/thmb/k4Vg985HaAdtN4cGDismb_Qkf3I=/750x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/rentseeking.asp-FINAL-f070abe454c14204b6f372cc30064838.png
DallasAg 94
oh no
AG

paying/rewarding/bribing Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas.

Anyways, I don't care that they're huge republican donors,
Sea Speed
AG
LDP having any real insight in to the machine.
Algorithmic Epiphany
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Quote:

Sounds like a pretty exciting urban legend story.

Have any more details other than "I heard"?

It is pretty damn provocative, that's for sure. Was surprised there's nothing written about it, but then again, I remember the Panama Papers reporter had her car blown up with her inside.

Powerful folk find means to silence folk.
torrid
AG
Sounds like a couple of strippers got involved with a sleazy guy hoping to get some money. The whole story is preposterous.

Quote:

The women say that Julia Hubbard met Trammell Crow when she was working as a waitress in a Dallas nightclub, and invited him to her modeling events.

Through Julia Hubbard, Crow was introduced to her then-husband, Richard.

Crow hosted sex parties at his Marble Falls home, the women claim, and refused to help them when they begged him for assistance.

'Defendant Crow knew, or recklessly disregarded, that Plaintiffs would be forced to engage in commercial sex acts because as early as 2011, Plaintiff Hubbard informed Crow that she was being forced by the Venture to engage in commercial sex acts against her will,' the court filing states.

The women claim, in their case filings, that doctors, a Texas Ranger and others worked to keep the women drugged and run 'an illegal racketeering enterprise'.

They claim that the Texas Ranger, Cody Mitchell, was used to threaten them with 'arrests under false charges,' and discourage them from seeking the help of law enforcement.

Mitchell sent the accused ringleader of the group, Richard Hubbard, a photograph of him in his police cruiser with a bottle of alcohol and his ***** exposed, according to documents obtained by Dallas Express.

The photo was shown to the women as a threat, their lawyers claim.

They claim that a psychologist, Dr. Benjamin Todd Eller, was enlisted by Hubbard to falsely claimed that the women were 'seriously psychiatrically troubled' in order to secure heavy dose prescriptions of 'Xanax, Adderall, Oxycodone, Marinol, Soma, Lorazepam, Ambien, and Trazadone.'

BG Knocc Out
I would be SHOCKED to find out this guy didn't have major skeletons in his closet.

BG Knocc Out
I am thoroughly convinced that most billionaires are complete psychopaths. Or have become so over the years. I visited a chiropractor in River Oaks a few times when i was having some neck issues and he described the despair and depression he witnessed among some of his extremely wealthy clients. Sounds like many of them had explored and exhausted every pleasure they could and ran out of things that excited them. Tropical family vacations, exotic/big game hunting in Africa, yacht trips across the Mediterranean, flying own private jet? Been there, done that...nothing excited or pleased some of them anymore. You have to wonder what thrills a money worshiper seeks when some of those things no longer give one pleasure or excitement.
torrid
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

I am thoroughly convinced that most billionaires are complete psychopaths. Or have become so over the years. I visited a chiropractor in River Oaks a few times when i was having some neck issues and he described the despair and depression he witnessed among some of his extremely wealthy clients. Sounds like many of them has explored and exhausted every pleasure they could and ran out of things that excited them. Tropical family vacations, exotic/big game hunting in Africa, yacht trips across the Mediterranean, flying own private jet? Been there, done that...nothing excited or pleased some of them anymore. You have to wonder what thrills a money worshiper seeks when some of those things no longer give one pleasure or excitement.
Something I've thought about before, amid fantasies of winning the lottery. I could certainly live a very easy and comfy life with a few million. The difference between that and $1 billion would not make me an happier. You can only travel so much, have so many houses, buy so many cars.

I guess the difference is the power and influence that goes with having that much money. And then you turn into an Epstein.
BG Knocc Out
torrid said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am thoroughly convinced that most billionaires are complete psychopaths. Or have become so over the years. I visited a chiropractor in River Oaks a few times when i was having some neck issues and he described the despair and depression he witnessed among some of his extremely wealthy clients. Sounds like many of them has explored and exhausted every pleasure they could and ran out of things that excited them. Tropical family vacations, exotic/big game hunting in Africa, yacht trips across the Mediterranean, flying own private jet? Been there, done that...nothing excited or pleased some of them anymore. You have to wonder what thrills a money worshiper seeks when some of those things no longer give one pleasure or excitement.
Something I've thought about before, amid fantasies of winning the lottery. I could certainly live a very easy and comfy life with a few million. The difference between that and $1 billion would not make me an happier. You can only travel so much, have so many houses, buy so many cars.

I guess the difference is the power and influence that goes with having that much money. And then you turn into an Epstein.
Yep. I am also convinced that you need some type of real, genuine faith or cause to ground you. Throwing money (that is just a drop in the bucket to you) at charities isn't sufficient. At least those in poverty are grounded and humbled naturally by their life's circumstances. With the uber rich, they are gods amongst men in their minds.

Something quirky has to be going on in the brain of anyone who wants to accumulate that much wealth, power and influence. It is not normal for your life's quest to be a billionaire.
Algorithmic Epiphany
BG Knocc Out said:

torrid said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Yep. I am also convinced that you need some type of real, genuine faith or cause to ground you. Throwing money (that is just a drop in the bucket to you) at charities isn't sufficient. At least those in poverty are grounded and humbled naturally by their life's circumstances. With the uber rich, they are gods amongst men in their minds.

Something quirky has to be going on in the brain of anyone who wants to accumulate that much wealth, power and influence. It is not normal for your life's quest to be a billionaire.

The trend is then to either explore eugenics and population decline (Rockefeller/Gates/Soros) or send humans to space and population (growth) (Musk).

Extinctionists versus humanists?
BigRobSA
torrid said:

You can only ... buy so many cars.

You shut your wh**e mouth!!!!1

Al Bula
AG
torrid said:

you turn into an Epstein.
Well, a bit different since Epstein has the backing of a government and its clandestine services.
BG Knocc Out

BG Knocc Out said:

torrid said:

BG Knocc Out said:

The trend is then to either explore eugenics and population decline (Rockefeller/Gates/Soros) or send humans to space and population (growth) (Musk).

Extinctionists versus humanists?
All believing their psychopathy or brain and personality defects make them "gods"...in charge of steering humans in one direction or another, towards whatever "ideal" world they envision.
FTAG 2000
AG
Now do all the Supreme Court Justices, major Dems, and members of Congress who weren't just friends but frequent passengers on Epstein Air.
91AggieLawyer
AG
BigRobSA said:

torrid said:

You can only ... buy so many cars.

You shut your wh**e mouth!!!!1

Triggered much?? I can help you find counseling.
BoDog
AG
aTmAg said:

I don't expect LegalDrugPusher to say, "we were best friends.. his dungeon was pretty sweet." even if that were the case.

(I'm not implying it is the case)
I may be confusing him with someone else, but I think LDP took a perma ban a month or two ago?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.