Reset the clock!

2,889 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by 96AgGrad
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://abc13.com/mario-roberson-waterwood-huntsville-tx-arson-hate-crime-graffiti-claim-san-jacinto-county/14109177/

TLDR
Huntsville man who claimed house was burned down due to hate crime now charged with arson.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
1872walker
annie88
AG
Weird.

What are the chances of this?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Logos Stick
Demand > Supply
MemphisAg1
AG
This hits close to home. I went to high school in Huntsville in the late 70's and early 80's. We won a state championship in football and basketball. Those teams were racially integrated and close-knit, as was the local community. It was all about our little town, banding together, and representing the community. The racial acrimony you see today didn't exist at anything resembling today's scale. Not saying there weren't isolated incidents of racist bigotry, but they were rare.

Here we are 40 years later, and we've gone backwards. Racial division is high and seems to be increasing. Do we really believe America has become more racist in 40 years? I don't. Instead, I think you see the Democratic party stoking racial division -- and the mainstream media playing along with it -- to support a political advantage at the ballot box. And that approach is what leads to incidents like this, where another poster correctly stated that the demand for racism exceeds the actual supply, so they have to invent it with fake cases.
tmaggies
AG
Kinda reminds me of that POS at A&M that the University never did anything about….
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Not just arson, two guys died.
TexAgs91
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Huntsville man who claimed house was burned down due to hate crime now charged with arson.

Is it even possible to burn a house down with hate?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Gator92
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

Not just arson, two guys died.
Yeah, but article says felony arson indictment. Nothing about a murder charge. Also says Roberson wasn't aware of the indictment when contacted by ABC13.

at least USA Today got a quote from the Sheriff...

Quote:

Lt. Charles Dougherty with the sheriff's office criminals investigation unit told USA TODAY Roberson was having "some issues with the homeowner association" in the community where his rental is located.

"He was indicted on allegations he hired someone to set it on fire for insurance fraud purposes," Dougherty said Tuesday.

As of Tuesday Roberson was not in custody, but Kean said a warrant was being issued for his arrest.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/11/28/mario-roberson-texas-fatal-arson-charge/71724658007/

Lethal Ninja dude do your thing and tell us if he's been arrested.
jja79
AG
Looks like Gina Gaston has entered a whitening clinic.
Old Sarge
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

This hits close to home. I went to high school in Huntsville in the late 70's and early 80's. We won a state championship in football and basketball. Those teams were racially integrated and close-knit, as was the local community. It was all about our little town, banding together, and representing the community. The racial acrimony you see today didn't exist at anything resembling today's scale. Not saying there weren't isolated incidents of racist bigotry, but they were rare.

Here we are 40 years later, and we've gone backwards. Racial division is high and seems to be increasing. Do we really believe America has become more racist in 40 years? I don't. Instead, I think you see the Democratic party stoking racial division -- and the mainstream media playing along with it -- to support a political advantage at the ballot box. And that approach is what leads to incidents like this, where another poster correctly stated that the demand for racism exceeds the actual supply, so they have to invent it with fake cases.
The marxists could never kill the middle class, which was the thing that kept class warfare impossible for it to gain a foothold in the US. So, they found a way to turn the folks against one another, and attached a price tag.. Racism w/equity. I grew up in the same time you did, and saw older grandparents of our friends become accepting of others that did not look like them, and we all started getting along very well for the most part, sans a few offshoots. However, the marxists are highly motivated and work tirelessly to tear down everything that makes our country great. So, it is obvious they have advanced the mission in every way possible as evidenced by today, and they will not stop.

What to do?

(something odd about writing this. marxists showed me as mis spelling b/c I didn't capitalize "M" in marxist. However capitalist did no such thing with "C") Algorithm?
96AgGrad
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

The Democrats have made a concerted effort to make sure racism does not die in this country. It wasn't an issue until the Obama era Democrats made it one, and convinced blacks that they would always be victims, and that they were always justified in lashing out at whites.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.