Pro Palestinian CIA

3,594 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by nortex97
Darth Randy
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Boy, I tell ya, I've got a lotta faith in our government agencies.
CDUB98
AG
Our government is run by Commie *******s who will take any side that counters the US or Western world.
DargelSkout
AG
That pic looks like it was created by a.i. It's kinda creepy looking.
C@LAg
McFadden is one of the most senior officials within the CIA and was once responsible for overseeing the president's "daily brief,

overseeing the president's briefs. the crappiest job in washington.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Sanpaku eyes
TexAgs91
AG
Darth Randy said:

Boy, I tell ya, I've got a lotta faith in our government agencies.

I don't. Props to CDUB98 for saying it like it is.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
APHIS AG
Why is everyone shocked?

We all know that this President and his entire administration has been destroying this country, death by a thousand cuts, since he was elected and he has placed individuals that will help him with that endeavor.

From the DoD to the DoJ to DHS, FBI, IRS, and of course, the CIA are just a few of the departments.
Buck Turgidson
***** has "crazy ex" written all over her.

The CIA and FBI are simply irredeemable. The next Republican president should stage a "night of the long knives" - arrest the top leadership of both organizations and disband the rest.

There's a bit of a historical parallel with the SA. The SA became infested with members they called "beefsteaks" - brown on the outside and red on the inside (communists who switched to the other side without really changing their beliefs). This is much like the radical leftists who have infested the CIA and FBI while maintaining an outer veneer of patriotism. For that matter, you can see plenty of them in the Pentagon as well.
FbgTxAg
AG
I swear I matched with this chic on Tinder.
TXAggie2011
AG
C@LAg said:

McFadden is one of the most senior officials within the CIA and was once responsible for overseeing the president's "daily brief,

One of the most powerful jobs in Washington
C@LAg
TXAggie2011 said:

C@LAg said:

it was a poop joke.

TX04Aggie
AG
It is always in the eyes, the crazy eyes
Ag with kids
AG
C@LAg said:

TXAggie2011 said:

C@LAg said:

it was a poop joke.

It was a ****ty joke.
Aggie4Life02
AG
The CIA are terrorists, so it makes sense.
Old Sarge
AG
The White Liberal has no sense of self/family preservation. Nothing wrong with equality whatsoever and I would say promote that, but pushing an agenda that is ultimately against your kind (the Palestinians culture has the Jews (white) slated as #1 for elimination, and White Christians as #2, then who's next?), fully supports your and your family's elimination eventually.

Supporting a culture like this, would be the definition of mental disorder. The White Liberal/Leftist in personification.
TheGreatEscape
Untethered Culture doing what it does.
EX TEXASEX
C@LAg said:

I think her job is to change his briefly daily after all the pudding he is eating at dinner while watching Matlock at 2pm everyday. Joe McCarthy was right. The biggest danger was and is within. We won the Cold war battle , but have lost the whole war against communism. We probably just need to give them time to kill another 100 million people to work out the kinks, and then they will get it right.
#FJB
TAMUallen
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Sanpaku eyes

How don't people, especially the CIA, establish the link to crazy with that?!
BaileyAg
AG
I read every FBI/CIA book my little, falling over Leon Valley library had when i was a kid.
My dream job.
How times have changed.
Weaponized, anti-American bastions now.
I miss my old America
whatthehey78
AG
Last semester in Grad school ('79), was formally invited to interview with CIA. Glad I was toooooo wary to do so.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
nortex97
AG
The CIA was meeting with Qatari and Hamas folks yesterday. I have warm fuzzies they will negotiate a peaceful resolution allowing Israel to accomplish her goals. Right? Right?
MouthBQ98
AG
… must virtue signal the latest thing for emotional affirmation from peers…need to feel sanctimonious ego boost../internal mental process of proglefty.
RGLAG85
AG
APHIS AG said:

Why is everyone shocked?

We all know that this President and his entire administration has been destroying this country, death by a thousand cuts, since he was elected and he has placed individuals that will help him with that endeavor.

From the DoD to the DoJ to DHS, FBI, IRS, and of course, the CIA are just a few of the departments.
This started way before the current administration. It even started before Obama, it just exploded under his leadership. The current leadership in all the alphabets are corrupted ideologues that think they answer to no one that doesn't share their belief.
P.U.T.U
AG
During the PDB she is responsible for telling the president what is going on with the CIA and there are not many people that sit at that table. That role may not have a lot of power but they have a lot of influence. If she is pushing this point of view there is someone higher than her with more power telling her to do so. Not good at all but also not surprising.
willtackleforfood
AG
Backed by facts....

Funky Winkerbean
AG
CDUB98 said:

Our government is run by Commie *******s who will take any side that counters the US or Wester world.

It's infuriating that people don't see it, or see it and don't care.
TRADUCTOR
Fat Black Swan said:

Sanpaku eyes

Nope, those are called; that lady is crazy eyes. BSC is the technical term.
CDUB98
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

CDUB98 said:

Our government is run by Commie *******s who will take any side that counters the US or Wester world.

A lot of people simply refuse to believe it. They're eternal optimists and cannot fathom a world in which the American gov't turns against its people, no matter how many liberty restricting measures move forward.
oh no
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

CDUB98 said:

people who grew up voting democrat because their father voted for guys like Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and Clinton, when it was the Dems who were pro-working class laborers and Republicans who were evil pro-business baddies, can't see that today's Dem party has been totally captured. They just see that their team is winning. They have full control of big government bureaucracies that have amassed far too much power over decades, Hollywood, and boards of the largest investment companies and industry monopolies and conglomerates, and as well as full control of mass media and academia so the communist brainwashing and indoctrination is something they're proud of. It's their team. The America that was proud, powerful, and prosperous - the merit based opportunities that the old American Dream once represented is something they're trained to hate in lieu of "equity" (communism). The intentional destruction of America is something they're loving. The complete absence of god, family, masculine fathers, nurturing mothers and the resulting degeneracy of society and culture - the crime, violence, pedophilia, weird kink in their promoted and encouraged alphabet "community", the lack of testosterone, the lack of reproduction, the ever-growing, more and more powerful federal government- national/federal programs- devalued currency/inflation, more and more impoverished government-dependent citizenry, wide open borders, dependence on globalism for things like energy and food --copying places like Venezuela-- they love it. It's what they vote for. It's their team winning. and it's really sad.
American Hardwood
AG
oh no said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

CDUB98 said:

people who grew up voting democrat because their father voted for guys like Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and Clinton, when it was the Dems who were pro-working class laborers and Republicans who were evil pro-business baddies, can't see that today's Dem party has been totally captured. They just see that their team is winning. They have full control of big government bureaucracies that have amassed far too much power over decades, Hollywood, and boards of the largest investment companies and industry monopolies and conglomerates, and as well as full control of mass media and academia so the communist brainwashing and indoctrination is something they're proud of. It's their team. The America that was proud, powerful, and prosperous - the merit based opportunities that the old American Dream once represented is something they're trained to hate in lieu of "equity" (communism). The intentional destruction of America is something they're loving. The complete absence of god, family, masculine fathers, nurturing mothers and the resulting degeneracy of society and culture - the crime, violence, pedophilia, weird kink in their promoted and encouraged alphabet "community", the lack of testosterone, the lack of reproduction, the ever-growing, more and more powerful federal government- national/federal programs- devalued currency/inflation, more and more impoverished government-dependent citizenry, wide open borders, dependence on globalism for things like energy and food --copying places like Venezuela-- they love it. It's what they vote for. It's their team winning. and it's really sad.
This is a narrative and I contend it was never the full truth. The dems have a plantation of the blue collar working class just like they have a plantation for black voters. It's always been about concentrating power for themselves. They only cared about the working class as long as they could use them.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Last semester in Grad school ('79), was formally invited to interview with CIA. Glad I was toooooo wary to do so.

I was in the middle of the ef bee eyes SASS when the whole Comey/Hillary fiasco went down. Immediately pulled my chute and peaced out of that bull***** Best decision I've ever made.
whatthehey78
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

whatthehey78 said:

I was in the middle of the ef bee eyes SASS when the whole Comey/Hillary fiasco went down. Immediately pulled my chute and peaced out of that bull***** Best decision I've ever made.
Have a good HS friend who retired several yrs ago from the "ef bee eyes". Today he refers to his former employer the "real" FBI versus the "faux pas" agency.

Had it been the FBI that wanted me to interview, I would have done so in a heart beat. That was back in the days of the TV show with EZ (can't spell his name). Not saying I would have received an offer.

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Sanpaku eyes
I did not know what this was so I looked it up. Learned something today, thank you.
nortex97
AG
Excellent. Here is the complete episode/interview with Bowers.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.