2023 Black Friday Fight Thread

7,618 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Tanya 93
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Post all your Black Friday fights and shooting media videos here .. sometimes these are better than a good college football game

I predict about 10 fights tomorrow over TVs or toasters or maybe even a case of Coca Cola

Here's a video from the last few years

techno-ag
AG
I'll laugh while hitting refresh online. Rarely frequent brick and mortar stores anymore.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Logos Stick
I didn't think they had one day for black Friday anymore?

Most of its online and spread out throughout the month now, right?

But I do miss the carnage. Good times.
Swan Song
AG
I got my shopping done today, online. Who actually goes in to stores for Black Friday anymore? I guess just the Walmart folk. Let's see how that goes…
BigRobSA
"African-American Friday" you buncha racists!!!1
Cromagnum
AG
techno-ag said:

I'll laugh while hitting refresh online. Rarely frequent brick and mortar stores anymore.

Yep. I don't buy a single gift for Christmas in person, unless it's booze.
MouthBQ98
AG
They've started spreading the deals out in the weeks around Thanksgiving now to draw more people in over a longer time and reduce the insanity. This phenomenon might have largely run its course.
fullback44
AG
Anybody go shopping this morning at 6 am and save $1 on Walmart brand dog food that was out of date ?
Jock 07
AG
Al Bula
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

T This phenomenon might have largely run its course.
nope, the nation has become desensitized to those people who loot and rob.

It still happens but the media doesn't report it, and if they do… it has become commonplace and that just adds to the fatigue.
torrid
AG
These have largely been replaced by angry teens at McDonald's.
BG Knocc Out
MouthBQ98 said:

They've started spreading the deals out in the weeks around Thanksgiving now to draw more people in over a longer time and reduce the insanity. This phenomenon might have largely run its course.

This. I just bought a 65 and 55 inch LG smart 4k TV for $750 total after tax from Best Buy about 2.5 wks ago. Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the prices.
Aston04
AG
David Happymountain said:

MouthBQ98 said:

T This phenomenon might have largely run its course.
nope, the nation has become desensitized to those people who loot and rob.

It still happens but the media doesn't report it, and if they do… it has become commonplace and that just adds to the fatigue.
no the point was black Friday was a big single day in person shopping event. With online shopping and changing marketing strategies, "black Friday" shopping deals have been advertised (and available) for weeks. It's significantly decreased incentive to go shop today at brick and motor and so the crowds aren't near what they were back in the day.
Tanya 93
Told my son I don't love him enough to shop with the chain smoking hordes on Black Friday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.