Coors light Commerical

5,952 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by AGinHI
LarryElder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone find this odd? A cool bad ass black dude drinking beer on a recliner and some weird looking white guy walking by looking at him in awe...I don't get it.
BusterAg
AG
link?
Dimebag Darrell
This one? Very weird commercial. Commercials used to be so much better not too long ago. Liberals ruin everything.

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
I found this the other day, Bud Light used to bring it!

D-Fens
LarryElder said:

Anyone find this odd? A cool bad ass black dude drinking beer on a recliner and some weird looking white guy walking by looking at him in awe...I don't get it.

This commercial represents the end of Systematic Racism. Glad Coors went out on a limb here.
Raiderjay
Black guys play Cornhole????
oh no
AG
very symbolic. the guy with the coors is entitled to those beers for reparations. the jealous onlooker displays his guilt and shame with awe at the wonderfulness of equity.
Gilligan
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Then they flushed it down the drain.

Those commercials are funny
Ag87H2O
AG

This first one made me spit out my drink. Forgot about how funny they were.
Mulberrywildman
AG
Is that the guy that played Bill Guarnere in Band of Brothers?
GCRanger
AG
The hawk one kills me.
APHIS AG
oh no said:

very symbolic. the guy with the coors is entitled to those beers for reparations. the jealous onlooker displays his guilt and shame with awe at the wonderfulness of equity.
Blacks are considered "special" now that a white guy looks at him with awe.
milner79
Raiderjay said:

Black guys play Cornhole????

They bring a new meaning to the Johnsonville Cornhole Championships ...

agent-maroon
AG
Thank you for posting this. I've been trying to figure this one out but can't seem to resolve any of the images I'm seeing. And the "his name was King" theme song doesn't make any sense either. Maybe that's the point? We are talking about it

Edit - I read the comments on youtube and corrected the song to "his name was King" Also read where it is Detroit vs Denver playing a game in Cincinnati. What a whacked out random turd of a commercial...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Eso si, Que es
LarryElder said:

I just found out today you are not allowed to show people drinking beer in commercials, only holding beer. It checks out. The more you know
USAFAg
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Pure greatness...!

12thFan/Websider Since 2003
bam02
AG
The all time best!

Lake08
bam02 said:

The all time best!

Classic!
kb2001
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Anheuser-Busch was by far the best for the 90s and 00s
EclipseAg
AG
Mulberrywildman said:

Is that the guy that played Bill Guarnere in Band of Brothers?
Looks like him.

And the boss looks like Mr. Kaplan, Carrie's boss on "King of Queens."
Teslag
AG
Who would have ever though this skit commercial would basically become a real commercial..

aggie93
AG
I took the Coors Light commercial to be kind of in the theme of "Most Interesting Man in the World" where they are trying to make this guy into some super cool dude. Fell flat but that seemed to be what they were doing. I don't think the race thing meant much other than generally all commercials are trying to make black people look cool and white people look goofy now as a general rule, that or or men looking dumb while women look smart.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
boulderaggie
AG
A little off topic, but nothing beats the old Hardee's and Carl's Jr commercials!

A Net Full of Jello
AG
Bud Light gave us the greatness that was Real American Heros and Real Men of Genius. People looked forward to the Budweiser Clydesdales every year. The had the Budweiser Frogs. What happened to their marketing department? They used to be the king.
SuhrThang
D-Fens said:

LarryElder said:

This commercial represents the end of Systematic Racism. Glad Coors went out on a limb here.

"King Cobra" says "Hold my Coors Light!"
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
AGinHI
AG
Not weird at all if you've been following along.

Everything non-Western/white is more authentic, real, genuine, and cool.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.