18 yr old guy harasses 14 yr old girl in girl's restroom, high school does nothing.

3,972 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by ballchain
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12735563/Ohio-schoolgirl-says-harassed-male-asked-join-changing-restroom-dozens-students-walk-protest-schools-transgender-bathroom-policy.html
Quote:

Dozens of Ohio students staged a walk-out after a high school girl claimed that she was harassed in the bathroom by a transgender student.

Elida High School student Charisma Akroyd said that a biologically male student walked into the bathroom while she was taking off some of her clothes and asked to 'join in'.

'I had a hoodie and sweatpants on and I had an outfit on underneath, and while I was taking my sweatpants and hoodie off, this male walked into the bathroom, kind of gave me a weird look, and said he wanted to "join in",' Akroyd said.

The school's policy allows transgender students to use the restroom of their preferred gender identity.

Quote:

Akroyd's stepfather, Phil Hesseling, said he approached the school principal, Justin Firks and was assured that the 'matter would be handled'.

But when no action was taken, Hesseling escalated the situation and spoke to Superintendent Joel Mengerink, who he thought was more keen to avoid a potential legal fallout involving health insurance than take action for his stepdaughter.

The concerned stepfather said: 'We were very concerned for Charisma and for what was happening.

'The majority of the people in our district are speaking out and saying [that] this is not right for [Charisma] to do that. Her mother and I are very proud of her.'

Principal Firks has not yet responded to DailyMail.com's request for a comment.
Quote:

'If they wanted to protest they had to do it in the courtyard or the gym. Firks stood in the doorway intimidating the students and they said Larimore told them nobody was outside waiting on them.

'The few that came out went right back in and went and got the other students from the courtyard and a few moments later we had a group of about 45 come out of the doors at the other end of the school from the courtyard.

'Later we found out that the school made the ones in the gym go back to class. And that the school stopped a whole lunchroom of kids from coming out.
Quote:

Talking about what change she wanted in the school policy, Akroyd explained: 'I want biological males to quit coming in the girls' bathroom.

'There's been multiple accounts of boys coming in the bathroom, or transgender girls, and bothering the girls in there and we're just not for it. Biological boys need to stay in their own bathroom.

'There was a lot of people saying they were going to do it, but they made an announcement probably like five to ten minutes ago and said that we could go to the courtyard or we could go to one of the gyms if we wanted to walk out and not to walk outside.

'They said that if we didn't come back in and get a pass then it would be a Tuesday-Thursday or a write-up,' according to the freshmen.
This bs needs to stop. That guy should be expelled immediately. I feel for fathers that have young daughters that have to grow up in this upside down world.
BaileyAg
AG
It's slowly dawning on these kids that the adults in the room are morons and don't have their best interests at heart
Whirligigs
Time for a good old fashioned beat down.
Ol Rock
AG
Can the school district be sued? Wish I was a jurist.
LOYAL AG
AG
So if the dad beats the crap out of the 18 man harassing his daughter where is the law gonna be on that? Ohio is a pretty purple state these days so a good amount of them will tell this 14 year old girl that it's her problem and she shouldn't be a bigot.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
doubledog
Trans "gender" or not this is sexual harassment and should be punished by sending the transgressor to jail or a mental hospital.
BusterAg
AG
Whirligigs said:

18 is not a minor. Just saying.
Kenneth_2003
AG
doubledog said:

Trans "gender" or not this is sexual harassment and should be punished by sending the transgressor to jail or a mental hospital.
You're not wrong, but I wouldn't complain about a harsher penalty if it were applied by a party to the action that was not the government.
Reno Hightower
Ohh progressives. Their righteous march continues.
Street Fighter
AG
Whirligigs said:

Eunuch his ass in a dark alley.
ts5641
Amazing the culture the left has created and they sleep like babies at night. People suffer every day for their insane backwards policies, yet we continue to act like it's normal.
JohnLA762
AG
Now who would have seen this kinda stuff coming?!?

The party of smart sensible people, of course!
Cromagnum
AG
Whirligigs said:

It's really amazing how you never heard about all this freakshow behavior because people used to get their asses kicked for acting like that.
deddog
AG
I wonder which party the principal voted for
dreyOO
BaileyAg said:

It's slowly dawning on these kids that the adults in the room are morons and don't have their best interests at heart
You can apply this to the internet at large or the media. Lots of morons with huge platforms.
infinity ag
How dare she say that the person is not a female?? She might have a deek but she feels like a female so is a female.

I'm lovin' this.
Well done libs and crazy bsc feminists. Daily entertainment.

No Spin Ag
ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12735563/Ohio-schoolgirl-says-harassed-male-asked-join-changing-restroom-dozens-students-walk-protest-schools-transgender-bathroom-policy.html
Quote:

Dozens of Ohio students staged a walk-out after a high school girl claimed that she was harassed in the bathroom by a transgender student.

Elida High School student Charisma Akroyd said that a biologically male student walked into the bathroom while she was taking off some of her clothes and asked to 'join in'.

'I had a hoodie and sweatpants on and I had an outfit on underneath, and while I was taking my sweatpants and hoodie off, this male walked into the bathroom, kind of gave me a weird look, and said he wanted to "join in",' Akroyd said.

The school's policy allows transgender students to use the restroom of their preferred gender identity.

Quote:

Akroyd's stepfather, Phil Hesseling, said he approached the school principal, Justin Firks and was assured that the 'matter would be handled'.

But when no action was taken, Hesseling escalated the situation and spoke to Superintendent Joel Mengerink, who he thought was more keen to avoid a potential legal fallout involving health insurance than take action for his stepdaughter.

The concerned stepfather said: 'We were very concerned for Charisma and for what was happening.

'The majority of the people in our district are speaking out and saying [that] this is not right for [Charisma] to do that. Her mother and I are very proud of her.'

Quote:

'If they wanted to protest they had to do it in the courtyard or the gym. Firks stood in the doorway intimidating the students and they said Larimore told them nobody was outside waiting on them.

'The few that came out went right back in and went and got the other students from the courtyard and a few moments later we had a group of about 45 come out of the doors at the other end of the school from the courtyard.

'Later we found out that the school made the ones in the gym go back to class. And that the school stopped a whole lunchroom of kids from coming out.
Quote:

Talking about what change she wanted in the school policy, Akroyd explained: 'I want biological males to quit coming in the girls' bathroom.

'There's been multiple accounts of boys coming in the bathroom, or transgender girls, and bothering the girls in there and we're just not for it. Biological boys need to stay in their own bathroom.

'There was a lot of people saying they were going to do it, but they made an announcement probably like five to ten minutes ago and said that we could go to the courtyard or we could go to one of the gyms if we wanted to walk out and not to walk outside.

'They said that if we didn't come back in and get a pass then it would be a Tuesday-Thursday or a write-up,' according to the freshmen.
This bs needs to stop. That guy should be expelled immediately. I feel for fathers that have young daughters that have to grow up in this upside down world.
If the boy was transgender, is it possible the school is treating him/her/wtfever no differently than if a girl was bothering her? Also, WTF is it it with non-transgender boys bothering the girls in their bathrooms too? I thought that was something that would've died out by now. Or is that just still seen as "boys being boys?"
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
eric76
AG
I remember one Saturday night in the Commons back in the late 1970s watching a D&D game when some extremely drunk male walked into the women's restroom and didn't come back out.

We couldn't get any of the girls there to go in and check on him. We watched several girls we didn't know go in and come out as if nothing was different so we thought that he probably sat down in a stall and passed out.

Some years ago, there was a newspaper column in Houston about a woman who went into a men's restroom at the Astrodome (I think it was the Astrodome). She really needed to go and the lines at the women's restroom were too long. That didn't keep her from being arrested.
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
Lake08
I hope no girl/woman gets hurts physically or mentally but it's going to take events like this to wake this country up against the Covid broke, woke morons.
Mary Bailey
No Spin Ag said:

ProgN said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If the boy was transgender, is it possible the school is treating him/her/wtfever no differently than if a girl was bothering her? Also, WTF is it it with non-transgender boys bothering the girls in their bathrooms too? I thought that was something that would've died out by now. Or is that just still seen as "boys being boys?"
This is a male so he should be treated like a male and should not be in the girls' bathroom. This isn't "boys being boys." This is the mentally ill being treated like their illness is normal. It's not.

Remember when Target started this crap and conservatives were told that these mentally ill men just wanted to pee and leave and we were being intolerant? Well, WE TOLD YOU SO!
Mary Bailey
Lake08 said:

I hope no girl/woman gets hurts physically or mentally but it's going to take events like this to wake this country up against the Covid broke, woke morons.
They already have.
one safe place
No Spin Ag said:

ProgN said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The boy is not "transgender" because there is no such thing. The boy is a boy. Once you get it clear in your head that there are only two genders, male and female, it clears everything up.
Grapesoda2525
Ohio republicans wishing they had a bathroom Dan Patrick right about now. He would clarify a lot of things.
BBRex
AG
The story says the superintendent points out that to keep the boy out would go against a court ruling, an action that could cost them a bunch of money in court.
chickencoupe16
AG
BBRex said:

The story says the superintendent points out that to keep the boy out would go against a court ruling, an action that could cost them a bunch of money in court.

Sometimes the right choice is a tough choice, but that doesn't mean it isn't right.
Mary Bailey
BBRex said:

BS. He sexually harassed someone in the bathroom. There's your excuse to impose the punishment of not using the ladies room.

This school needs to learn from Loudon County.
ballchain
eric76 said:

Some years ago, there was a newspaper column in Houston about a woman who went into a men's restroom at the Astrodome (I think it was the Astrodome). She really needed to go and the lines at the women's restroom were too long. That didn't keep her from being arrested.

Late-90's, Astrodome. George Strait concert. I was taking a leak in the trough, and a group of drunk broads came in (women's line was insane) and started squatting over the trough. No arrests, no yells and screams, just some meat gazers checking out my **** stick whilst dipping their cheeks into piss. Lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.