Now we have Minority mental health month?

1,220 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
The Fall Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/health/national-minority-mental-health-awareness-month/269-dce540de-cee3-4dc1-8340-7dba8a830ea6

So we are now segregating mental health
TxTarpon
Well yeah because white people have jobs and health insurance that covers lots of mental health services.

Don't worry, Big Pharma will come to their rescue too.
JohnLA762
AG
Liberals have done a nice job giving minorities mental health issues.

You know, constantly telling them they cant do anything on their own and how the deck is stacked against them…

Congrats Libs.
Aggies1322
AG
My employer is promoting "Brown Girl Therapy" - "the country's first and biggest mental health and wellness community for children of immigrants".
fka ftc
Aggies1322 said:

My employer is promoting "Brown Girl Therapy" - "the country's first and biggest mental health and wellness community for children of immigrants".
So immigrants are only brown people? Seems sort of racist from the get go.
TxTarpon
Maybe they need this doctor?

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/like-a-prison-top-arkansas-psychiatrist-accused-of-keeping-patients-against-their-will-in-huge-medicaid-scam/ar-AA1egTCN?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=ba22b7760ebd422f9f88fda127d9af12&ei=11][/url]
Quote:

'Like a prison': Top Arkansas psychiatrist accused of keeping patients against their will in huge Medicaid scam

A leading Arkansas psychiatrist is being investigated for falsely holding potentially hundreds of people in a giant Medicaid scam with video footage showing him touring hospital hallways without spending any time with patients.

Dr. Brian Hyatt, 50, is under investigation by state and federal authorities and facing lawsuits from at least 26 patients who say they were kept against their will, sometimes for weeks, according to NBC News.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Don't white males make up the majority of suicides by a wide margin? I know Male Mental Health Month is June, but when's White Male Mental Health Month?
HollywoodBQ
AG
fka ftc said:

Aggies1322 said:

Irish and Italians are already over it.

So we should probably give them reparations.

I saw something yesterday about immigrants who were discriminated against and made to feel "less than".

By all means, feel free to go back where you came from. I'm sure you felt great there.

Cows in the road, unreliable power, no Internet, dirt roads, no clean drinking water out of the tap, no flush toilets, etc.

Anyone can see why the USA is appealing. If you don't like it, you don't have to stay.
YouBet
AG
"Disproportionately impacted" applies to everything.

Black and brown people are hopeless, useless humans that can't figure out anything in life without me holding their hand. [/All Democrats]
Raiderjay
How long until we have "Awareness of everyone but Straight White People" month........
ShaggySLC
fka ftc said:

Aggies1322 said:

In the progressive world, just the ones they believe can't make it on their own.
TexAgs91
AG
> Now we have Minority mental health month?

No. "We" do not. They apparently do.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.