Immigrant Law School Graduate Celebrates America

3,321 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12136007/NY-law-graduate-uses-graduation-speech-claim-laws-white-supremacy.html

" Yemeni immigrant Fatima Mousa Mohammed user her commencement speech at City University of New York's law school on May 12 to claim that laws are 'white supremacy' and attack American institutions for being 'fascist.'"

" Mohammed blasted the NYPD and the US military as 'fascists' and called on her peers to continue to 'revolution' against capitalism and racism across the country. "

"The future lawyer claimed that black and brown prisoners are murdered daily in US jails, and turned on her own university for 'cooperating with global violence.' "

"Mohammed started her speech by saying: 'I chose CUNY school of law for its articulated mission to be law in the service of human needs. "

" Her speech, which also included multiple references to the Israel Palestine conflict, gartered criticism from swathes of people."

"Former United States Representative Lee Zeldin said: 'Raging antisemitism has fully consumed the City University of New York. "

'Until the administration is overhauled and all Jewish students and faculty are welcome again, taxpayer funding must be immediately halted.' "

"Congressman Mike Lawler added: 'This is exactly why I am finalizing legislation to strip universities of their funding if they engage in and promote anti-Semitism."

" 'No one person will save the world. No single movement will liberate the masses.

'Those who brought the ferocity of the violence, those who carry the revolution, the people, the masses, those who brought the ferocity of the violence, those who need our protection.

'They will carry this revolution.'

"Throughout her speech, she paused to allow for supportive cheers and screams from audience members, parents, and fellow graduates."

"Mohammed was previously a legal intern for the summer at the National Lawyers Guild."
///
She was raised in the "sweet soil of Yemen."
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Bocephus
AG
If it's so bad, go back to Yemen
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
BaileyAg
AG
Multiculturalism is our strength tho.

That's certainly the b.s. that they've been pushing
DallasAg 94
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Congratulations on your commuter school law degree, future career in some crappy non-profit, and 100 sqft apartment with six cats and two roommates. You sure showed us.
whatthehey78
AG
Mutilated genitalia and pissed at everybody for everything???
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Bocephus said:

We should have a dedicated one-way flight per day to each country on earth. We can fill it with all the ungrateful little ****s that immigrated here, or whose parents immigrated here, and think that whatever third world **** hole they fled from is better.

Cost…. Your US passport.
MouthBQ98
AG
So, she has been indoctrinated well with the false narratives of the progressive left.
JohnLA762
AG
Like seriously, what the **** is wrong with these people?!?
Psycho Bunny
I would pay good money for Fatima to go back to Yemen and say the same thing to her own countrymen.

I'm sure the Yemeni's men are very open mined and would love to hear a woke feminist woman lecture them in social issues.
zephyr88
AG
Ahhh yea, just another migrant that hates America so much that they want to tournament our great country into a sh*thole like where they came from...

Kenneth_2003
AG
What is it about these ungrateful immigrants coming from some 3rd world craphole, getting the proverbial world banned to them on a silver platter, and crapping on the very people and system that have them everything!
Quantum Entanglement
No burqa - no read article.
I saw a sliver of her hair and became aroused. That Jezebel! Cover!
annie88
AG
She can go **** herself and get the hell out of my country. What a racist piece of *****
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
JohnLA762 said:

It's disgusting that the school would support this. Not surprising but disgusting. Pretty sure they have to approve of her speech and even if they didn't, I would've cut her ass off the minute she started ranting those threats.

And the fact that the audience didn't boo over her to where she couldn't continue says a lot.

This piece of **** comes to our country, takes advantage of our schools and then ****s all over it. Seriously **** her.

Seriously get this **** out of my country.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
aggiejayrod
AG
CUNY is ranked #154. She didn't choose it for it's academic rigor
ttu_85
Bocephus said:

She's nuts. Yemen is a hell-hole by Mid-East standards. I would have yelled it from the stands if I was there. Then again I'm a Tech Tard its what we do.
ttu_85
JohnLA762 said:

In her course work all she probably heard was how awful and racist whites are. In her mind she was just telling the crowd what she thought they wanted to hear.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Hey Dems, this is actual racism and hatred.
#FJB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.