Your kids aren't your kids

2,525 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Urban Ag
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My God, these people are sick as ****.

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
My children will be protected at all costs.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Pizza
I took the homosexual men's choir that sang "we're coming for your children," literally. Liberals progressives, democrats in general are doing just that.

There are allot of taboo topics of discussion in public (such as OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN), and the fact that a choir attempted to make a joke about coming after children tells me that they're serious. Of course they follow it up with "we're only joking," but that sounds like every abusive person I've ever encountered.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
Ag87H2O
AG
They all say this because the leftists wants to indoctrinate your kids and teach them to be compliant to and reliant on the federal government like good little robots.

It's all BS. Any good parent will run from this type of thinking. It's a lie from hell.
TAMUallen
AG
They're evil.

They'll ridicule that statement but I can guarantee you they're not Christians doing God's work.
TexAgs91
AG
> Your kids aren't your kids

Dems aren't lying this time
Rapier108
Yeah, we've sen this before before.

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Smittyfubar
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

My children will be protected at all costs.

This.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
They can plant the seed of victim hood easier when they're young. Train them to be victims.
Old May Banker
AG
Touching my children would be a great way to assume room temperature.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
ShaggySLC
If they keep pushing that, I imagine it will turn into a Come and take them type situation.
AggieIce
AG
They're going to push until "something" happens that they can latch onto for newscycle
The Banned
Yep. Communism 101. The traditional family unit of father as protector/provider, mother as nurturer and children the blessing of their union must be destroyed first and foremost.
FTAG 2000
AG
Just like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Xi.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
TexAgs91 said:

> Your kids aren't your kids

Dems aren't lying this time

look we have a lot of ignorant fools in this country. some even believe polls like this. reality is if you live long enough you learn some real life lessons. that is how it has always been.
Urban Ag
AG
As I have said before, I am at this relief point in life with my kids. I have boys, not daughters. They are big, strong, very fit, yoked up, and well trained in shooting, hunting, and everything related to it. THey despise liberal BS. They can't be corrupted by leftists and can defend themselves.

Whew. We got there. I can't rest but I worry less. Wife agrees.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.